• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Accountlab Plus

hottweelz

b&
b&
Any experience with it?
Pros/Cons?
Bugs to be aware of?

Hate software that doesn't offer a trial, but the Demo seems pretty nice.

I'm thinking of it as a supplement to Ipanel and maybe replacing my main WHM AutoPilot.

Discuss Please. Thanks!

Whmcs is moving a long nicely. Accountlabs did have some excellent features when I looked at it a good number of months ago when it was free, maybe it was years ago

hottweelz said:
I'll have to IM him, as he's banned here :(

Craig is banned? Jeeez!

Yeah if you contact support@whmcs.com I am sure Matt will give you all the info you need.
It's coming along nicely and has some sweet features as well, with more to come no doubt with the next upgrade.
The only fault I have with it presently is upgrading it. You have to upload and overwrite all files and rebuild some changes you made to templates etc. But other than that, I find it very usefull and a great script.

danethicalhost said:
The only fault I have with it presently is upgrading it. You have to upload and overwrite all files and rebuild some changes you made to templates etc. But other than that, I find it very usefull and a great script.

Most are like that dan

Duport said:
Most are like that dan

Well, I haven't tried others really, only iPanel at the start and didn't like it. But yeah, maybe they are. :)
But in saying that, it does only take max 5 minutes with FTP to get the upgrade fully uploaded and functioning.

Well I have used clientexec for a long time now and I have yet to find anything better, its aimed at smaller hosting companies but it can certainly be used for larger ones too.

Back