• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

600 Mb 100% Free...

Originally posted by ***MTX***MATRIX
If you need more than 600Mb you can request 600Mb More with another Banner Ad (Good to .php PAGES), the 1 Gb Bandwith can go to 10 Gb, i ask.

Luck. :rolleyes:

sweet.

Originally posted by No Doubt
CAN someone pm or email me with the email addy to sign up. I know his taken it away but I DESPERATLY need it. nodoubt@dodo.com.au is me email. PLEASE!!!
Thanks ;)

(I have had to temporarily stop free accounts for an few days until I can catch up with all the requests. Check back on the 4th of May) ;).

They probably stoped the email request too, if they did that.

When she posted that message it was not the 4th. If you want to try the site again, I suggest clearing your cache and your cookies and then reload the site.

Hello

Hello,
I am the owner of Exalted Hosting, The company you are talking about in this post.

I am sorry about all the delays in service setup. We started offering free hosting Last Sunday night, and Had to temporarly stop tuesday afternoon.

In thos basically 2 days offering it. We recieved WELL OVER 700 requests for service.
This basically swept us off our feet. Because of this, we had to putt all requests on hold, for these reasons:

#1, The 3 of us here at Exalted Hosting could not keep up with all the requests.

#2, One of our competitors decided to Mail Bomb, and DoSS attack us (DoSS=Denial Of Service). That issue has been taken care of, and they have now lost all their servers from the datacenter they were kept at.

#3, We had an billing argument with the datacenter that one of our servers are kept at, They double billed us, then tryed canceled the server we had at their datacenter. We had to move 700+ sites from that datacenter to our alternate servers at more reliable datacenters in less than 4 days, which basically had the 3 of us working 24 hrs for 4 days.

#4, We are setting up an new server for free hosting. 4X120 GIG Hd's, 2 gigs ram, dule PIII 1ghz processors, and an 100megabit connection, instead of the other server we were using for free hosting, which was an 4megabit connection.

We require all sites to be in English Or Japanese. This is because how are we supposted to check an site for Illegal content if We connot read the site? I can read English, I can Read Japanese. I cannot read Russian, so I couldn't tell if an Russian site contained illegal materals.

The banners are not BMP's. The banners are GIF and JPG's. I used windows paint to modify the banners. And Sorry for not converting them to jpg. One is an BMP and 120kb, the rest are 40k or less. That was just for the preview. The auctual banners are gif's and jpgs.

I am also sorry our site doesn't look the best. We know how to manage servers, Not build sites. We do what we know best. Which is again, managing servers. If someone who specializes in Site Design would like to make us an nice, Sweet looking new site, Please do so :)

Exalted Hosting Just had it's 2 Year aniversary around April 10th. We have been vary successful. We are NOT going out of business any time soon. Just becasue we host sites for free doesn't mean we are going to go out of business.

Thank You,
Chris Allessi II
Exalted Hosting

P.S. The new server will be aviable either monday or tuesday. We are awaiting the datacenter to complete set up. At that time, I will Put the Email Address back on the site. Also, we are still have close to 300 sites to set up once the new server comes online.
We hope we can be one of the Nets Leading free host's, along with Reseller Hosting in the future.

Thanks again,
Chris Allessi II

Are those 300 sites new signups that just haven't gotten an email reply yet?? Should ppl re-apply if they haven't heard anything since last week??

Originally posted by tsoprano
Are those 300 sites new signups that just haven't gotten an email reply yet?? Should ppl re-apply if they haven't heard anything since last week??

nothing has been replied...

Hello, the 300 peope are people who already recieved their emai responce.
We can start to finish the rest as soon as the new server is ready.

please do not send another request for hosting, for this will slow down your site setup, and every one elses[.

Thank You,

Chris Allessi II
Exalted Hosting

Back