• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

600 Mb 100% Free...

MATRIX

Internet Solutions
NLC
Hello, i Just find this web host today...

Interests: Personal, Business.
Space: 600 MB.
Banner.
Your Ads: Allowed.
FTP.
CGI, PHP, ASP.
Domain or Subdomain.
Other Features: Bandwidth limit 1000 MB/month.
Plesk Control Panel.
Web-based Email, POP3, Forwarding, and Autoresponders.
MySQL database.
Monthly search engine submission.
MP3.

Plesk Control Panel
Domain and Subdomain Hosting...
MySQL database.

Try it now 4 free ... E-Mail Signup.

They place a Banner on your index.

600 Mb !!! :chinese2: :D

Well, think how to pay for Plesk and 600 Mb . :rolleyes: and offer that for free without banners :rolleyes: :D

hmm, you got a point there... but it's just so BIG

I really like the MP3 thing.
does that mean that you can store your MP3's there ;)

I´m really happy with this service... my friend chris has setup my account in less of 2 Hours...

My Plesk and FTP Are the fastest i ever saw. :eek:

Signup before don´t be offered anymore. :cool:

Originally posted by ***MTX***MATRIX
:D ;) :rolleyes: :chinese2:
apc.gif

That was random. LOL

Anyway, they look OK. Appears to be nice hosting, but the site and the fact that they use bmp images scares me. The site takes a long time to load, because of them, and in turn your site will be the same way. (The big banner is JPEG tho)

I can't reach it either, maybe it got killed because it was posted here :confused2 There are a hell of a lot of guests that view this forum for hosts.

opens for me.

gee that's not a banner that's a wallpaper lol :confused:

looks like good hosting generally though :)

Originally posted by Loon
opens for me.

gee that's not a banner that's a wallpaper lol :confused:

looks like good hosting generally though :)
Opens for me too.
They have added a new line on their page.

ALL SITES MUST BE IN ENGLISH OR JAPANESE

Originally posted by Jan
I can't reach it either, maybe it got killed because it was posted here :confused2 There are a hell of a lot of guests that view this forum for hosts.
I think we should block guests from viewing the threads in the Free Webspace forum. Too many hosts will get killed otherwise. :(

Originally posted by Faraz
ALL SITES MUST BE IN ENGLISH OR JAPANESE

Too bad, too bad... it was too good to be true. :( :( :(

Originally posted by conkermaniac
I think we should block guests from viewing the threads in the Free Webspace forum. Too many hosts will get killed otherwise.

Everyone was a cute guest before join the forum... It sounds like these language restriction :( :( :(

Originally posted by Agnes ^^
Too bad, too bad... it was too good to be true. :( :( :(
That's where the big hosts go wrong, if it looks too good to be true, it probably is. Combine that with the greedy warez/mp3/movie dudes, you have a host asking for a quick downfall :chinese2:

The Banner are ONLY on the Frontpage Pages only, this mean only: .html , .html others.

Free Banner Ads: .PHP, .ASP ...

Luck.:biggrin2:

If you need more than 600Mb you can request 600Mb More with another Banner Ad (Good to .php PAGES), the 1 Gb Bandwith can go to 10 Gb, i ask.

Luck. :rolleyes:

Back