• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

502 Bad Gateway ?

They banned you? I don't know I don't see the error. You still get that error?

Bad Gateway is usually an issue on their end, not yours. I was getting the same error last night on that page, though it's working now. You might want to try it again now.

A server (not necessarily a Web server) is acting as a gateway or proxy to fulfil the request by the client (e.g. your Web browser or our CheckUpDown robot) to access the requested URL. This server received an invalid response from an upstream server it accessed to fulfil the request. This usually does not mean that the upstream server is down (no response to the gateway/proxy), but rather that the upstream server and the gateway/proxy do not agree on the protocol for exchanging data. Given that Internet protocols are quite clear, it often means that one or both machines have been incorrectly or incompletely programmed.

its working fine now and no I am not banned.
Don't lie, sander. We all know you bring da ruckus. Sometimes you just gotta protect ya neck, but it can't be all so simple with ya clan in da front. Deep down, we know sander k ain't nuthing ta ---- wit.

Back