• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

500mb, 30gb, not that fast, reliable, free subdomain US$3 or less

xRinox

Hi, I signed in bc i'm ready(have the money) to buy this service, but i need to know more options to choose from.
The specs are on the title, the site I have to upload its for my band, we update it a lot with news, I have some traffic too bc of the mp3s and wmv videos (all its our material, so no copyright problems).
Don't care too much about dynamic pages, we don't have them, and maybe it would be better not to have that to avoid the problems of other client scripts.
I've found lots of hosting services for above the price (US$3 monthly) the problem is there's no hosted sites listed to check for reliabilty.
It would be great if some providers reply with hosted sites to test, and the time they've had been offering this service, I have a mastercard to buy a year, sorry, no paypal or similar.
I will make my decision based on the price, viewing hosted sites, and the period of time they've been supporting users.
I think there are lots of providers out there to check for one that suits my needs, thanks.

EDIT: forgot about ftp access, i really need that, sorry

Last edited:
Actually, those are the top requirements, anything above that it's more than welcome, let's say, between 250mb, and 15gb and the other mentioned first

xRinox said:
Actually, those are the top requirements, anything above that it's more than welcome, let's say, between 250mb, and 15gb and the other mentioned first

Contact me and we can discuss a custom plan for you at a reasonable price if you wish. danethical @ gmail.com

Hi xRinox,

TJR Networks can offer you 250MB of space and 5GB transfer per month for US$29.99 annually (our Beginner Package). Our packages include CPanel with RVSkins, PHP and MySQL support, FTP access, Spam Assassin, Fantastico and more.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via PM, email or post a message on our support forums.

Got this plan for you, contact by PM
$30.00 a year

» 250 MB Webspace
» 10 GB Traffic
» Unlimited Email accounts
» Unlimited MySQL Database
» Unlimited addon domains
» Mail Forwarding
» Auto-Responders
» Frontpage Support
» Spam Protection
» Mailing lists
» FREE, Instant Setup

Hi, Help House Hosting can offer you our Starter Plan. It comes with>>
200mb disc space (can upgrade you a bit if needed)
15gb bandwidth
unlimited everything else
cPanel
Fantastico
Virus Scan
Email
FTP
Free $5 Kanoodle account
Free Domain name!
Free Link Submission
Free SEO Tips and Tools
If you have any questions regarding any of the plans above, please feel free to contact us at anytime using any of the following methods
Toll Free 1-888-224-3611 (8am-8pm m-f)
Live Chat (8am - midnight m-f)
Contact Page
Forum
Or any instant messenger
Yahoo= helphousehosting
MSN= helphousehosting@hotmail.com
AOL= HHHSalesnSupport
ICQ= 288524014
Skype= helphousehosting

Plan you request need about 5 - 7$ / month. But i can offer you like sponsor hosting. You will get:

500 MB Webspace
30 GB Traffic
Unlimited Email accounts
Unlimited MySQL Database
Unlimited addon domains
Mail Forwarding
Auto-Responders
Frontpage Support
Spam Protection
Mailing lists
Fantastico

Host on a Dual Xeon 2.8GHz, 2GB ECC RAM, 100MBs conection.

Price: 30$ / year or 3$/month

Payment via paypal.

Contact me if you interesting !

Cerlyte Mini
======================
2 GB Space
20 GB Bandwidth
Cpanel with Fantastico
Unlimited MySQL Databases
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited Subdomains
PHP 4.3.10
1 Addon and Parked Domains
$3.99/m OR $39/year

We accept Paypal, Credit Card (2checkout) and Mail only.

More details and info will be found in the site
http://www.cerlytehosting.com/

Customers are pleased with us. Please check out
http://www.thehostreport.com/host/473.html

Support forum : http://www.cerlytehosting.com/forum/
Customer support via ticket system in Client Panel

Enjoy,
Cerlyte Hosting Admin

Hey at http://vesix.net we can help you. We recommend getting our Basic or Advanced with the following specs:

Basic Plan - $5/month
- 1gb Space
- 20gb bandwidth

Advanced Plan - $10/month
- 2gb Space
- 40gb Bandwidth

Please go to our main site at http://vesix.net

Thanks,
Vesix Administrator

Finally

Hi,

Well I wanted to thank you all for your the given information, now I have to inform you I chose a provider since May 8, the payment was done thru 2checkout at much less than I expected without any problems, I would recommend you guys to get that type of payment, bc not in all countries paypal is acepted, they gave me my logging information very quickly and i'm very happy with the service right now, no outages since I signed in (well just 4 days), if things keep this good till the end of the month I'll tell the name to recommend it.

Thanks again and bye.

Hi xRinox I can offer U
• 3GB Web Space
• 30GB Bandwidth /Per Month
• Unlimited MySQL Databases
• Unlimited POP3 Email Accounts
• Unlimited Add-on Domains
• Unlimited Additional FTP Accounts
• Unlimited Subdomains
• cPanel 10
• FREE Fantastico
• Password Protected Directories