• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The movie was quite excellent. Not sure about the need for any screenplay though since it was almost verbatim from Frank Miller's graphic novel.

Though I think we could have done without his wife arc and focus more on the action part. I think doing a relentless wave of Persians attacking instead of the attack/stop/attack/stop would have made it much more dramatic.

Now for transformers the movie :)

The movie was quite excellent. Not sure about the need for any screenplay though since it was almost verbatim from Frank Miller's graphic novel.

Though I think we could have done without his wife arc and focus more on the action part. I think doing a relentless wave of Persians attacking instead of the attack/stop/attack/stop would have made it much more dramatic.

Now for transformers the movie :)

I agree I can't wait for the Transformers, and Spider Man 3 which looks like its going to be simply awesome.

:)

well the storyline isn't that bad.... lets just say the battle scenes are the best :p

Although a bit unrealistic sometimes, especially when he killed that rhino or elephant or whatever it was with one shot :D

it is a funny movie. No storyline to speak of, but a good 2 hour of slaughtering :)

It is almost like a science fiction with all those Gorro-like monsters from Mortal Kombat and humpbacks running around.

btw, the Queen did shag the councillor to get his support, didn't she? :D

it is a funny movie. No storyline to speak of, but a good 2 hour of slaughtering :)

It is almost like a science fiction with all those Gorro-like monsters from Mortal Kombat and humpbacks running around.

btw, the Queen did shag the councillor to get his support, didn't she? :D

Yes.. (naught :shame:)

And she didn't enjoy it :(

hello everyone,
I am a persian guy and I watched the movie last night and really pissed me off!!
you ask why?
1. Xerxes father was the first human being that made a rull for human's rights.
2. Do you guys atleast we were human beings??? well in the movie when the ninja guys mask went off he was a kind of creature that you can find in World of war craft!!!
3. Back there iranians didnt have ninjas
4. we were not that stupid to run into people without doing anything as in the movie the ninjas just run into spartens and dont even does a move
5. 1 million persians were trying to push 300 hundred spartens and spartens were stronger!!!!(that happend in first battle!! LOL)
6. Xerxes was not GAY, actully if any of you guys know anything about persians history you would know that it was a fashion in that time for all persians to have beard. and I dont think back then there was any mackup stuff that they used on Xerxes face!!!
7. NO COMMENT ABOUT THE WOMENS CUZ I LIKED THAT PART THE MOST!!
8. now you guys said that iranians cant be happy at all, well here is an example, I heard some people are africans here and imagine that a movie come out and show that you guys were slaves ad americans used you as a slave and called you ***** (the most hatefull word that I have heard) and as all of us know you black people defend your self, and didnt just begg them for food and ..., but in the movie they show that you guys were happy being slaves and you were begging them for food, wouldnt you guys get pissed????
9. how is that possible that an ellephant die with one shot????
1. we did not have monsters or strange people.

and there are much more points that if I wana write all of them, it will take ages!!! but anyways my point is that this is not a proper movie and they really insult all iranians and changed the history!!! please do not comment on what I said in bad ways, we can discuss about it but dont say something before you think. and I would like to ask young people to not involve in this discussion (I am younge but I am the only iranian guy here!!) because they just say something before they think about it. I spend 4 hours researching about this so I am sure that the actuall story has changed!!!

Thanks for reading this, Ahoura

you are right, its a movie in the way you people look at it, cuz its not your history and its not your country which is being insulted!!!! americans has no right to insult other countries history or change them in anyways!!!
so dont juss say that iranians cant be happy!!!!! they can when they are free to do what they need to and get what they deserver!!!

I haven't seen it yet, though I did see Premonition yesterday, it was pretty good. I'd rate it 8 out of 10.

As for 300, I have yet to see it, looks like it is pretty good though, seeing the reviews in this thread about it ;)

the movie is amazing I mean the way they present it and all the effects and ... exept that they insult persians!!!
I would give it 10 if they hadnt insult us!!!!

don't make it look like you persians are the only race that gets insulted in movies....

Movies are fake, meant to be for entertainment, it doesn't matter if you get insulted in a movie or not because it's just a movie.

Canadians get made fun of all the time, Germans get made fun of all the time, so do Americans, and everyone does.

Why are you trying to make this look like you are special!?

hello,
good point, but I am not trying to say that we are special!!!
americans and other countries get insulted in comedy movies and those movies are made up by some writers!!! but 300 meant to be based on real story but they changed it and thats what make persians angry!

hello everyone,
I am a persian guy and I watched the movie last night and really pissed me off!!
you ask why?
1. Xerxes father was the first human being that made a rull for human's rights.
2. Do you guys atleast we were human beings??? well in the movie when the ninja guys mask went off he was a kind of creature that you can find in World of war craft!!!
3. Back there iranians didnt have ninjas
4. we were not that stupid to run into people without doing anything as in the movie the ninjas just run into spartens and dont even does a move
5. 1 million persians were trying to push 300 hundred spartens and spartens were stronger!!!!(that happend in first battle!! LOL)
6. Xerxes was not GAY, actully if any of you guys know anything about persians history you would know that it was a fashion in that time for all persians to have beard. and I dont think back then there was any mackup stuff that they used on Xerxes face!!!
7. NO COMMENT ABOUT THE WOMENS CUZ I LIKED THAT PART THE MOST!!
8. now you guys said that iranians cant be happy at all, well here is an example, I heard some people are africans here and imagine that a movie come out and show that you guys were slaves ad americans used you as a slave and called you ***** (the most hatefull word that I have heard) and as all of us know you black people defend your self, and didnt just begg them for food and ..., but in the movie they show that you guys were happy being slaves and you were begging them for food, wouldnt you guys get pissed????
9. how is that possible that an ellephant die with one shot????
1. we did not have monsters or strange people.

and there are much more points that if I wana write all of them, it will take ages!!! but anyways my point is that this is not a proper movie and they really insult all iranians and changed the history!!! please do not comment on what I said in bad ways, we can discuss about it but dont say something before you think. and I would like to ask young people to not involve in this discussion (I am younge but I am the only iranian guy here!!) because they just say something before they think about it. I spend 4 hours researching about this so I am sure that the actuall story has changed!!!

Thanks for reading this, Ahoura

Relax bud, It was hardly a documentry.. Wasn't trying to be ethier.. It is based on a comic book not the real war :)

I understand you angry because the persains where the "bad guys", I also get annoyed when you see South Africans as bad guys in Die Hard movies, but just sigh and roll your eyes, it's not worth getting pissed off..

Last edited:
i guss u r right!!! but there are some people that saying persians are gettin pissed 4 no reason or they are never happy and these kind of ----!!!
for a country like persia which was one of the oldest countries in the world (persia existed since 7000 years ago (estimated)) is hard to see people playin with their history!!!
but now I heard that warner brothers said that this movie ment to be a fiction movie not real!!! LOL!

this movie is based on a comic book by Frank Miller.

If you have seen "Sincity", you will find the style of both movies very similar. Definitely not a true reflection of real history:)

Back