• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

JewlzK

I'm not sure if there is another thread about this movie, but I recommend this movie.

It is very well filmed, effects are great, and the storyline is also done very well.

Anyone else see this movie?

I did when it came out. It was very interesting. Good movie. I liked it (specially the almost-naked to naked girls running around here and there in the movie) lol...:D go watch it. Kids beware.

I liked the movie, the girls were hot =S.... the filming is great although there aren't many sets when you think about it, it is always in the same places. But it was a low budget film and I think they did an excellent job.

:lol: I loved it! Saw littler kids in the movie theatre though, parents probably covered their eyes :p

Excellent and entertaining! I'd have to say 10/10

:lol: I loved it! Saw littler kids in the movie theatre though, parents probably covered their eyes :p

Excellent and entertaining! I'd have to say 10/10

Haha sounds like fun. By the way I love the word "littler" :p

I will ASSuME that stuffradio is "little" from his comments above. And i don't think those people are fit enough to be a parent if they let their little kids watch that. I don't think anyone 16 or under should watch that (specially the girls part). It will poison their mind.
LV3servers: Yes the girls were Smoking! I would love to be the persian king. I wouldn't bother trying to conquer more land. I would just sit at home and ****************** (the rest it too sexually graphic for this forum).

Honestly, I thought the movie took itself too seriously. Highlight for full review *spoilers*
I didn't really care for the characters that much, I mean... Spartans were slaves, law regulated every aspect of their life and death, but they were slaves to Sparta and not Persia... Not enough there to really make me want to root for their valiant fight against oppression.

Also... all the shots toward the end in the wheat fields... Jesus Christ Gladiator.

And when the blood splattered, it disappeared. They killed thousand of people and there was not a speck of blood on any of them. They should have been swimming in it.

I don't only have complaints though. The action was good and the CGI was awesome, you could tell it was an awesome graphic novel and I want to thank them for allowing me to not have to read it. The weird enemies were awesome, including the executioner with the bone-blade arms and the bomb throwers.

Overall I give it a 6.

No I am not little.... when I say littler kids I mean littler cause they are small/young. Like 8-10 years old

Haha, when I went to go see the movie.
I saw a 6 year old after the movie reinacting the fight scenes with his friend. lol

Kids these days would copy almost everything they see.

Strange title for such kind movie. I think that I'wont want to watch it.

Do some research on the Spartans, and King Leonidas. The name "300" was chosen because King Leonidas choose 300 of the finest spartans who had a bloodline to carry on thier names, to go to defend greece from the persians. Like I said before the movie was great :)

From what I've read, Queen Gorgo (King Leonidas wife) was a very out spoken princess and is known for saying "'Because we are also the only ones who give birth to men" when asked why spartan women are the only ones who can rule men.

:)

Back