• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

23 beta testers for catch-free!

i want one

i want one too :p
subdomain: myuglysite.catch-free.com
username: undo
pass: any random password

undo - I pmed you:) qwerty, you need to pm the sign up details you would like: subdomain/username/pass and contact email.
Enjoy catch-free!:)

Thewebcircle Would Like To Achieve An Account For The First Time With An Web Presence Provider, No Kiddig We Are Expecting Multiple Traffic

pm me for accounts! only 3 left!! betas going well, with 100% uptime!
hope you all enjoy catch-free:)

Last edited by a moderator:
_JOHN_ said:
I would like to sign up. :)

username : brandon
Password : any random password

needlehost said:
Ok! I've processed the accounts:) There are a couple of people who havn't sent me the full required details, so I've reserved them a couple of accounts:)

i'havent recieved any info ? :rolleyes2

hello i want this free too for an personal website about me and my class room ! !

subdomain : matrix.catch-free.com
user : matrix
password : what password you can

thank`s anticipated

were now out of accounts! If you have applied, you will get your account, but no more will be accepted! Please keep us updated on what you think of catch-free!

needlehost said:
were now out of accounts! If you have applied, you will get your account, but no more will be accepted! Please keep us updated on what you think of catch-free!
plz sent my accound detiles plz :confused4

Back