• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

23 beta testers for catch-free!

you gotta be kidding me! liverpool fan through and through!
It was 25, but 2 friends got places before we launched the beta so down to 23:)

waiting for Reply, Pmed info

If someone thinks, why i pmed you after 23 posts..i saw a few replies from needle host, so that leaves some room for me and others;)

Last edited:
Darn on site it says : Sorry, but currently catch-free is in a beta, and is not accepting people for hosting.

And i would like to do beta testing and test our your machine and provide some feedbacks (good + bad). So pm if u need beta tester. And just a note none of ur images are linked on the left menu.

I would like to sign up.:D

EDIT: It seems that im too late. Saw the replies only after i replied. Though there was 17 accounts left.:(

i want one :p

is there anymore space?
i want to sign up too :p i'm an old member :)
hope i make it
tks

It would be nice if needlehost logged in to give an official word but
based on the number of requests in this thread, I would say that
there should be roughly about 7 accounts left assuming all the
preceeding requests actually got hosting accounts.

Ok! I've processed the accounts:) There are a couple of people who havn't sent me the full required details, so I've reserved them a couple of accounts:)

Last edited by a moderator:
needlehost said:
Ok! I've processed the accounts:) There are a couple of people who havn't sent me the full required details, so I've reserved them a couple of accounts:)
How many accounts are left for grabs?

Glad you're back

Heya, glad you're back.

Can I grab a beta as well? Luckily I kept a copy of my site on my own hard drive, si I should be able to just plonk it back on there as-is.

I'll PM you my details.

Back