• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

20GB Space 1TB Bandwith?

I am telling you if you want to find a offer like that you wont find it here your better off buying it from there 1TB is massive for under 10$

I think you should not get attracted to the web hosting company which claims to sell space and bandwidth at the cost of peanut.

i wouldnt host him, at his forum are links to warez and serial numbers to licensed software and games

1 terabyte of bandwidth is about the total bandwidth of a regular server so how is it possible to provide it at such price ? I wonder how too

SFSmoky said:
i wouldnt host him, at his forum are links to warez and serial numbers to licensed software and games

what me ur a stupid n00bf yes i haven't even got a site i need a legal one to host pictures and other stuff wallpapers links to tutorials and others.

anyways that site is reall and it works 100% they are selling big amounts www.110mb.com is hosted at that site.

host4cheap said:
Use coupon code= 777 and it will go to 10$ YEARLY but i assure you one more thing you will be back here with another request for hosting. :)

it does not work for which one is it?

I can do that for 60$ a month. If your interested PM me, but seeing your budget, I doubt you are.

heymrdj said:
I can do that for 60$ a month. If your interested PM me, but seeing your budget, I doubt you are.

nah i can get it for cheaper i just dont want a yearly payment and that site is 100:% working...

rosmatis said:
nah i can get it for cheaper i just dont want a yearly payment and that site is 100:% working...

I guarantee you you won't find that much cheaper from someone 100% non-oversold. But good luck with your endeavors.

But dreamhost sucks. The ban accounts for using too much CPU, you wont even get 100GB bandwith a month out of their account before they suspend your account. They are a scam, there is no way you can use what they give you as they also limit CPU usage.

hosting-shack said:
But dreamhost sucks. The ban accounts for using too much CPU, you wont even get 100GB bandwith a month out of their account before they suspend your account. They are a scam, there is no way you can use what they give you as they also limit CPU usage.

So howcome www.110mb.com is hosted with dream host? And they use way over 100GB Bandwith and there site has never been suspended so what do u say bout that.....

They run their resellers differently than their shared hosting. They don't want to look bad to alot of people, so they cut back with their whips :p.

Back