• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

$20 Reseller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wivstar

Hello, I'm still on the Case of buying some Reseller, i want to buy some now i have Raised my budget to $20, Still i will Accept the Best offer i get.

Ok, When can you set this up? If you can do it soon i will Take it, Any chance of 5GB for good luck :wave: lol

Sorry , Im meaning could you send me your desired subdomain , username & password for the account and well setup just now.

Thanks

XSIS HOSTING would like to extend the following custom offer.

XSIS Custom Reseller
35 GB WebHosting Space
350 GB Monthly Bandwidth
Unlimited MySQL / PostgreSQL DBs
Host Unlimited Domains
cPanel 11 / WHM Controls
Dedicated IP Included
Private NameServers
15 Day Money Back Gaurantee
99.95 Uptime SLA
Free Directi Reseller Account (5.99 Domains)

We could do this customer package for you for 15.99 / Month. If you would like to order this package feel free to shoot me a pm or shoot a email to sales@xsishost.com..

Regards,

wivstar,

You might want to watch out with Jordano, he offered someone else 100GB diskspace and 1000GB bandwidth for only $15/month in another thread. Whereas he is offering you 30gb disk space and 300gb bandwith for $19.99/month.

wivstar,

You might want to watch out with Jordano, he offered someone else 100GB diskspace and 1000GB bandwidth for only $15/month in another thread. Whereas he is offering you 30gb disk space and 300gb bandwith for $19.99/month.

If that is the Case it's the case, But if he Does scam me i will take Police action.

I am not in this to scam , If i dont maintain the standards promised you will get a full refund. , As to hosting-shack i meant 100gb & 100gb bandwith and edited it after you pointed it out. wivstar is only paying $16 for 150gb bandwith & 30gb disk space for the first month as we have a domain in the package too then $8 there after.

Check our reviews if your in any doubt.
Hope this has cleared this up

Last edited:
If that is the Case it's the case, But if he Does scam me i will take Police action.

As was already mentioned, that won't get you anywhere... Also please mind that it is theoretically not possible for a hosting company to offer such a package on quality servers without overselling. If you're about to host your own customers on that account, be aware that they expect quality hosting too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back