• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

2 Gig Space, 200 Gig Bandwidth 1-20$

D-Block

Hey, I need some quality hosting for 2 Gig Space+200 Gig bandwidth...

My site: narutocommunity.net

It's forum based mostly and has a popular gallery on the side with it.

Over 17,000 Registered members and usually at least 200-300 active users at a time on it...

I will probably need a dedicated server for this soon, but for now I want to handle in on shared servers.

So basically I hope your hosting companies can 'handle' my site, what I am looking for is the UPTIME, I hate downtime more than anything so I am trully looking for a site with good uptime/servers.

Note: My site uses about 120-140 gig bandwidth a month(has been online for 4 months now)

Oh ya, PHP, Mysql databases(at least 20) are needed, cpanel, phpmyadmin, addon domains maybe...

Hello D-Block,
World Wide Hosting has the perfect plan to fit your needs.

2 GB Disk Space
100 GB Bandwidth
$9.95 USD Monthly
More Information
Order - WWH-S2

4 GB Disk Space
200 GB Bandwidth
$19.95 USD Monthly
More Information
Order - WWH-S4

Unlimited Resources
cPanel 10 Control Panel
24/7 Online Support
99.9% Uptime Guarentee

Payments can be made through PayPal or Money Orders. If you need anymore information, please contact us.

Sales: sales@ww-hosting.com
Support: support@ww-hosting.com

--
Best Regards,
Josh Shrader

Last edited:
200-300 active users is not suitable for shared at all, you will keep moving hosts because
this number of active users requires at least a Dual Xeon

Dear

The best thing to do is buy a dedicated server with your needs...
A shared server could cause problems ...

danny

in this case, not only space and bandwidth, but also you need to consider server performance. Usually, you have to pay more, so the host will put less accounts on that server.

200 - 300 members online at the same time, still can use shared hostings. We have 2 accounts on a server, each has VBB forums with around 250 members online, and it's around 400 in the peak time. However, remember only 2 accounts on a server, that will costs more than $100/month, not at your budget level :)

I think what TJR has mentioned should be adhered to.

In relation to the OP thread, do not go with any shared hosts you need atleast a vps and possibly a dedicated machine. Any host offering you something here would have you questioning what else they put on their machines.

there is not urls and price has to be talked over with the client, im going to make a custom package with the client. and i said what i would be able to offer them

servefast said:
there is not urls and price has to be talked over with the client, im going to make a custom package with the client. and i said what i would be able to offer them

That's great but against the current regulations of this forum.

Back