• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

1GB space, 25GB transfer, cPanel, No post2host, no ads!

Status
Not open for further replies.

unix

Suprhost.net is offering free hosting to all who want it, catch is that sign up is limited! Here are the details:

1000MBs (1GBs) Webspace
25000MBs (25GBs) Transfer

Unmetered amount of MySQL databases.
Unmetered amount of FTP accounts.
PHP (version 5), CGI, MySQL, FTP
Unmetered amount of e-mail accounts.
Choose a free subdomain or host your own domain!
cPanel control panel!
phpmyadmin included!
web-based file manager included!
5 addon domains
Automatic script installer!
5 parked domains
Password protected folders
AD FREE!
NO POST TO HOST!
and tons more!

Signup at http://suprhost.net/

so far so good, i managed to install e107 without any problems.
let`s just hope you last a while lol
thanx

^^ Check your e-mail... we had to ban a huge amount of people who signed up for more then 1 account, were hosting their site in another language, or were hosting illegal files.

which languages are allowed? I didnt find anywhere on Your site any information about that.

My site also doesnt work and i didnt receive any mail.

hello,

which languages are only allowed? I didnt find any information regarding this on Your site.

My site is also down and i didnt receive any mail about that.

also we recently did an upgrade to our scripting, so if your account is not online please retry the signup!

^^ as stated, you either had multiple accounts, had illegal files or were hosting the site in a language other then english.

my site is/was in English, no illegal content. just one account with e107 installed? it`s ok i found another one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back