• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

1gb/plenty Of Bandwidth

Status
Not open for further replies.
obviously my hostees aren't taking advantage of the space or are working on their layouts. They probably won't even use more then 100 megs the whole time their hosting with us.

I could easily use 10 gigs of storage filled with nothing but legal files, no warez, no mp3s, and nothing illegal, all PG and no adult content. I could use more than 10 gigs but most places don't offer that.

10 Gigs of Legal movies (as you say - I am allowed to upload movies that are legal, because all files must be on your server, correct?)

I could think of several things that adds up to far more than 10 gigs:

Linux Distros - 700-1gb EACH - ALL 100% legal
Movies - My combo videos range from 45mb to 500mb each, all created by hand, by me. Therefore they are legal.

Did you not watch the video I sent you the link of? You deny me without even looking at the damn content, what the hell. Combo Videos (of video games) super plays, speed runs, video walkthroughs, video previews. I can also think of other NON gaming related movies you could upload, what about HOME movies, skits, I have seen all kinds of sites like that.

why would you create a mirror to a linux distro when it's available public.

created by hand? what do you mean by that?

I don't offer 10 gb, I only offer 1gb. What about your index files and your html pages?

you could probably fit one 500 mb movie then use the rest for html and etc..

You are missing the point. You asked me how much space I could use. I could use as much space as I wanted. The reason linux distros are available to the public is because people create sites and host them. Created by hand means I recorded each and every bit individually, myself. With my own materials. They are mine and they are legal. I never said I was going to host movies on your server. Even if I could only host the main site that's all I wanted to do. I was going to link to the (LEGAL) service of file planet to direct them to the videos (not hotlinking, not direct links to the files)

Sorry to interupt guys :wink2:

Man this is funny,
Grab the popcorn while you can :p

Fultz -> It's his server, he rejected you, move on
EliteGrounds -> Why not host him? He seems ok to me. And no out-site links is bull

Anyways, im not here to decide.

Back to the argument :p

Where did you get warez from? I told you it was a gaming site, with videos of gameplay. I also never said the videos had to be hosted on your server because they use so much space and bandwidth that I was going to LEGALLY host them on fileplanet with their permission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back