• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

1gb/plenty Of Bandwidth

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe I should put in my post: ALL FILES MUST BE HOSTED ON ONE SERVER?
or maybe "NO STEALING OTHER PEOPLES BANDWIDTH" would be a proper choice.
Images can be hosted on my server so you wouldn't need to link. I don't allow linking to movies or linking in general.

Ok that's just ----ing retarded. Stealing others bandwidth? Fileplanet is a free FILE STORAGE service. It is designed to store files. Also, how is it stealing bandwidth if they get hits off it? It takes approximately 4 clicks to get to the actual download. I believe you are thinking of HOTLINKING my dumbass friend :).

Also what the ---- kind of host doesn't allow linking, that is what you just said, right? No wonder all the sites you host are either dead or cheap --- gay little application sites.

you gave me a link to something not fileplanet. So now your changing it to fileplanet? I doubt fileplanet made their site to let other people link to their files, that's also called bandwidth stealing their not unlimited on bandwidth. I allow linking to websites for files and images, they can be hosted on the server your getting hosting from. But in your case, you got a warez which I won't allow on the server and I certainly won't allow you to link to them.

I told your dumbass I hadn't submitted any videos to fileplanet yet in the damn convo, can you not read? It's right there in the post, also you have seen it in the MSN messenger convo. I guess your schooling is farther behind than I thought. You wanted to analyize the content of the video so I gave you a link to the place I had sent a video into. I told you that the videos would be stored at fileplanet and that I hadn't bothered to send any in to them because I had no site to link the videos to.

Why don't you try GOING to fileplanet.com to see? Everything there is gaming related and the service is free to submit files. If you link to the page with the download button how is it stealing bandwidth? You call it stealing bandwidth, I call it promoting their services. They gain money from it because they get extra visits.

Also, what the ---- are you talking about? I told you none of the material I will be hosting is warez. None of it is illegal... IT IS ALL OWNED BY ME AND COPYRIGHT TO ME. All of the material is PG and none of it contains adult content? So why don't you give these people ONE good reason why you denied me ----er?

Stop bullshitting, either live up to your word or get the ---- out.

gain money from extra visits? how does that work. your giving a link to a zip file, they don't get a chance to go to fileplanet.com. If they weren't illegal, why are you linking it to other sites when you can host them on my server?

You claim you own a server but it's obvious you know nothing about webhosting. I told your stupid --- THREE TIMES. Do I have to spell it out for you? *insert robotic drone voice here* THE LINK WAS TO A PAGE THAT HAS A LINK TO A PAGE THAT HAS A LINK TO THE MOVIE. It was not a direct link to a zip file, that would be hotlinking. I told you three times LINK TO FILEPLANET. Also, the reason I am linking it to other sites is because you said no movies on your server. In your post you say NO MOVIES now you say I can host the movies on your server. Do you have multiple personalities or something?

Oh, yeah, and this also proves he didn't even review the video I sent him a link to because he doesn't even know what's inside the ----ing zip.

When was the last time you met somebody so dumb as this ----er?

no movies meaning COPYRIGHTED. I know a lot of webhosting, that's why I rejected your sorry ---, your site was going to blow. If you want a host to do your linking to fileplanet or some shit go to fateback.com or clubhost.us that would get your main site going, and you can just link to images and files all you want instead of trying to cause a fuss on FWS board because you got denied from hosting.

oh yeah, your breaking rule
#2. Personal attacks are not allowed. This includes harassments, flames, trolling and other forms of annoying behaviour.

so just find another host and quit the flaming.

Maybe you should say what you mean in your posts you stupid mother ----er. You said NO MOVIES. Not "NO COPYRIGHTED MOVIES". My site could not possibly blow any more than your gay --- fake hosting. Let's see the candidates you have for hostees. A cheap --- gay little aim prog site or some shit, a splash page with no site, 2 dead links, and a site with some nazi german soldiers or something.

What it is is you don't want to host somebody who is really going to use some of your bandwidth, you like to stick with hosting the people who get 5 hits per month because your cheap --- can't afford to pay for the server. I bet your server is running on dual celerons LMAO!!!!

Also, im not trying to cause a fuss, I have the right to my opinion and I just wanted everybody to know what a sorry --- piece of shit fake host you are but you have made my job easy because everything you said makes you look even shittier than you are, thanks.

lol 5 hits per month? get your information correct before you say a bunch of bullshit.
your opinion is not needed when you were rejected. I answered your questions didn't I before you were rejected. I made a decision and decided not to host you. So stop being a baby about it and take it in.

No, Lousy host because:

- You don't make your rules and TOS clear.
- You change your TOS at will. (first it's no movies on my server, then it's all movies must be on my server, then it's no copyrighted movies, am I wrong or does this counterdict each other?)
- You put words in other peoples mouths. (saying I was going to link to akumacombos when I said I was going to link to file planet - then you accused me of hotlinking on file planet - wtf that's not even possible)
- You make up excuses not to host people. (Like saying I was trying to hotlink when I never said that at all)

I can go on and on...

Last edited:
You change your TOS at will. (first it's no movies on my server, then it's all movies must be on my server, then it's no copyrighted movies, am I wrong or does this counterdict each other?)

by saying Movies I thought people would get the ideal of copyrighters movies, as their illegal.

You put words in other peoples mouths.
which words?

You make up excuses not to host people. (Like saying I was trying to hotlink when I never said that at all)

I only host sites that I find interesting or is a good hostee. Unfortunately, you weren't either. I think you blocked me from your msn and went flying to FWS to flame.

elitegrounds said:
by saying Movies I thought people would get the ideal of copyrighters movies, as their illegal.
I have told you none of my movies are copyrighted. They are all my original works, none of the files are illegal.

elitegrounds said:
which words?
The words sitting beside the comment.

elitegrounds said:
only host sites that I find interesting or is a good hostee. Unfortunately, you weren't either. I think you blocked me from your msn and went flying to FWS to flame.

I didn't block you from anything, I did remove you from my contact list because I don't typically keep assholes on my buddy list. Yes I ran to these forums to flame your service because you advertise and you don't deliver, that's what it's all about. You should put in your terms of service that if it doesn't interest you, you won't host it. You have no idea what kind of a hostee I was because you denied me well before I flamed you.

It's time to stop making excuses and admit when you are wrong.
:tired2:

Whooptie-doo. You try to cover your tracks by accepting some small little gay site that will never use a fraction of the stuff you supposibly "offer". Everybody here has seen that your hosting is garbage. All of the sites you host are trash, I have clicked every link, would you like me to go into in-depth review for each site? It's time to stop evading my questions and answer them like a business man.

Of course it's not going to go down, let's take a look at what is being hosted there:

711.elitegrounds.net - WOW THIS SITE IS A COOL FORUM ONLY SITE with a whole 49 established members (not counting the double sign-ups and users who never post).
elitetronix.com/surrealviews - 404, wow this site is tight!
rookie9.elitetronix.com - COOL SPLASH MAN I BET IT TOOK A LOT OF BANDWiDTH TO HOST THIS ONE!!!
cisindia.net - TIGHT, check out that downloads section. A bunch of cheap little 500kb home-made games that will probably give you viruses when you download them and some really cool aim programs.
futureleadersgroup.com - COOL INDEX!!!!! wheres the site?
cnc-colony.com - COOL SITE, I can tell it gets a lot of hits from the huge amount of registered members in the forum, 2 members, man, you got one over on me...
k1designs.com - COOL TEXT PAGE OF CONSTRUCTION

Cool, your server has two whole sites, a 404 error page, 3 under construction pages, and 2 forums (one of which has 2 members).

We all know how much bandwidth it takes to host all those massive sites....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back