• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

15GB with 1 TB bandwidth needed

Fahad_1

Hello,

I want to put up two sites online and am looking for a good host.

One site is on web statistics and other is a friendship making site.

I need a good reliable cheap web host as soon as possible.

Features must req. :
PHP
MySQL
Wildcarded Domains
.htaccess

Last edited:
Hi Fahad_1 we can offer you :

Cpanel ..
15GB of Disk Space
1000GB of Bandwidth
Unlimited Domains/Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited POP3 Mailbox
Unlimited Forwarding / Catch-all Email
Unlimited Mail Lists , MYSQL Databases
phpMyAdmin, Webmail , Access , Pre-installed CGI Scripts
Search Engine Submit ,FrontPage Extensions,
Shopping Carts , Password Protected Directories
Fantastico Auto Installer( All details Here)

All servers have image magick/netpbm/zend installed

And all that Cpanel has to offer !

All for $100 a month ,We can also put together a customised solution to meet your exact requirements if you like , any questions contact Us !

Click Here

For a request with that much bandwidth, it doesn't come cheap.

Custom plan:
15 GB Disk Space
150 GB Bandwidth
$17.95

But you say you want 1 TB
New Custom plan:
15 GB Disk Space
1 TB Bandwidth (1,000 GB)
$39.95 per month.

I recommend our new Megaspace VPS package. These aren't out on the site yet.

MegaSpace VPS (18 of these VPS's left)
Virtuozzo VPS software
Cpanel+Fantastico
Equal Share CPU
256 MB Ram with Burst to 1024 MB
20 GB Space
1500 GB Transfer
Unlimited Domains
2 IP Addresses
FULLY MANAGED
$70 per month

On a shared basis, and at your budget, I can only give the following.

15GB space
125GB BW
Server on 100mbs port
Cpanel
40$ per month

Hello,

I want to put up two sites online and am looking for a good host.

One site is on web statistics and other is a friendship making site.

I need a good reliable cheap web host as soon as possible.

Features must req. :
PHP
MySQL
Wildcarded Domains
.htaccess

Do you have a budget for this requirement?

Hello,
We can meet your requirements if you take advantage of our special offer:
30Gb web space
1 TB bandwidth
# Ad Management System
# Zen Shopping Cart
# Perl, PHP, CGI, FrontPage
# Easy to use Control Panel
# AntiSpam and Anti-Virus protection
# Forum, Gallery, Blog Software
# 90 Days Money Back Guarantee

$19.50 per month

Please contact us if you have any questions.

Best Wishes
A

you should evaluate your requirements more closely. Are you really in need of 1tb of transfer and 15gb of space or are you interested in far lower specs.

If you are just starting in this type of industry it will take you a long time to get the amount of traffic to soak up 1tb of transfer.

Also the other thing you will run into with shared hosting is cpu usage, if you have a database driven site chances are IF you are using that much data transfer you will far exceed what a shared host or even a vps can offer you.

you should evaluate your requirements more closely. Are you really in need of 1tb of transfer and 15gb of space or are you interested in far lower specs.

If you are just starting in this type of industry it will take you a long time to get the amount of traffic to soak up 1tb of transfer.

Also the other thing you will run into with shared hosting is cpu usage, if you have a database driven site chances are IF you are using that much data transfer you will far exceed what a shared host or even a vps can offer you.

Ditto.

I recommend to get your own box aswell. Hosts will give you what you're looking for at a far cheaper price but are probably never reliable, options are are higher are usually the same cost as a dedicated server you can find.

I don't know how someone can use 1TB of bandwidth just for themselves :p...(only in the odd occasions)

Ditto.

I recommend to get your own box aswell. Hosts will give you what you're looking for at a far cheaper price but are probably never reliable, options are are higher are usually the same cost as a dedicated server you can find.

I don't know how someone can use 1TB of bandwidth just for themselves :p...(only in the odd occasions)

I think any site with quality downloads and a good running forum can quite easily use 1TB of bandwidth...

Mega upload, Rapid Share, they probably need 1TB bandwidth problably ALOT more :p

I don't think he needs this; mainly cos' I don't think he knows how big a TB is, mainly because he's requesting a shared hosting account with 1TB bandwidth....But you have to agree on getting the box other then a shared hosting account will most likely be the solution to this problem.

Well all i will say, he has visited Servage.net, Dreamhost.com, SiteGround.com and so after seing that people tend to demand a lot more than they can actually use. :p

I am likely to put up a site like myspace. It will also come with a mesenger enabling audio / video chat.

So, I hope you guys will now understand that i really need 1 TB bandwidth.

I am likely to put up a site like myspace. It will also come with a mesenger enabling audio / video chat.

So, I hope you guys will now understand that i really need 1 TB bandwidth.
I think you will need alot of CPU usage too.:)

yeah a dedicated server is the only way I can see yu go with this. Maby even multiples. Start out with your 3200+ system, find some sponsors, and then go from there. If it really expends, you'll find yourself needing a cluster of Dual Xeon Dual Core servers in no time.

@Fahad

Audio/video chat require both CPU and bandwidth resources. A dedicated server is highly recommended for your request.

See if you are interested in these servers.

DEDICATED SERVERS

AMD 2000 XP
1000 Gig Bandwidth (10 mbps port)
512 MB RAM
80 Gig HD
Price : $60/month

P4 2.4 Gig
512 MB RAM
80 Gig HD
Price : $75/month

Dual XEON 2.4/2.6 Gig (depending on availability) (Only 2 Left)
1 gig RAM
2x 80 Gig HD
Price : $140/month

****NO SETUP FEE FOR ANY SERVERS****

Remote reboot is included | Mrtg for bandwidth monitoring is included

Email at sales@wowrack.com or visit our website www.wowrack.com for more information.

Note : if you want you can also PM me!

:s

get the website up and running first theese projects have a way of taking longer than anticipated and eating up a lot of time.
i would suggest you got for a cheap host and when it is half filled then swap providers.

Back