• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

150meg space, 1gb bandwidth, cpanel10, full php, mysql, no ads - we advertise you!

Tell

SessionIreland.com previously only hosted bands and musicians. Unfortuntly, not many bands nor musicians were capable of using the webspace provided to them, and often only used the space for either an inactive forum, or a lone mp3.

Please note that subdomain hosting offers only apply to UK/Irish webmasters. If you have your own domain, we will gladly host you.

I'd be happy to offer webspace to anyone interested :)
We offer the following;
150meg space (Can be increased on request)
1gb bandwidth (Once again,can be increased on request)
CPanel 10 - inc. fantastico etc
Unlimited email addresses
Unlimited FTP accounts
Unlimited MySql databases
Free yourname.sessionireland.com address
Free yourname.sessionbritain.com address
PHP, Pear, Perl, CGI, Python, Ruby On Rails etc
No ads, whatsoever.
We will advertise your own site in the top banner space on the sessionireland.com homepage. We will of course, remove this advert if you wish.

If anyone has any questions or suggestions, please get in touch.

- http://www.sessionireland.com

About time we had another Paddy here. How's she cuttin? :lol:
Nice plans.
Just wondering what requirements you have for free users? Like, do they have to display your ads on their sites or link back to your site etc?

so, if we're not irish or from UK, then you won't be able to host us except we own a domain name, right?

Ello folks :)
She's cuttin grand, Dan :)

To answer some questions; No, you dont have to link back to me. You can pretend I dont exist if you wish. Of course, I'd always much appreciate as much good feedback and exposure as I can get.

I dont require you to place any banner ads, text ads, interstitials, popups, or anything of the sort. Its free. As in, actually free. If you had your own domain, there would be no instant way to tell you're on free hosting.

As far as the regional hosting offers go, Im considering buying a more "international" domain for subdomain hosting - The site was originally intended for Irish hosts only, but there was no demand there. There was plenty of demand when we switched to UK & Irish bands/musicians, but simply not enough experienced webmasters. So now the offer is extended to all UK/Irish webmasters, mostly by domain.

If theres demand, I'd be very happy to buy another domain to host international users. Over time, I'll more than likely raise the bandwidth/space limit - I feel like I may be acting overcautious at the moment, but only time will tell :)

I know what ya mean bud.
I registered as a business in Ireland just before Christmas and have gotten nowhere here with regards to hosting. Granted, I got a few design and hosting clients. But still not enough to pay the bills.
Better off going International in that respect.
Anyways, sorry for going off topic. Best of luck with it and if you need help with anything just give me a shout.

Dan

Back