• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

15 Free Hosting Accounts Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Can i have your free space?

Originally posted by pce
I needed a good host such like yours very much~~

Many thanks

And my domain is real.uni.cc

thanks

It,s only about people's real feelings real minds

no softwares no mp3

no anything you don't want

11 Accounts left. Sorry due to past experiences with these domains we will not host uni.cc domains. Sorry about that.

Thanks

CodeBlu

Teenfilm.net

Hi am I too late already?....

I have a domain www.teenfilm.net and my old provider Duploweb has just disappeared, so I need somewhere to put the site together. Your offer sounds great.

The site is going to be all about teenfilm, with a database, reviews etc.

Thanks, Joey.

cistate@hotmail.com

Last edited:
cistate, could you tell alittle more about teenfilms? Also we are not accepting any requests via pm. Only pm's that we are taking are those of people that we have accepted and the ones that we send to you for the signup.

There is still 10 accounts left.

CodeBlu

It's a project the wife and her friend have been working on for a wee while now. They've been writing essays and stuff and coming up with their own genres to categorise coming of age films. We're talking films ranging from Lost Boys to Spiderman to the Ice Factory, comedy to drama to horror etc (not the dodgy adult-only kind of teen films!!!). It'll be based around their ideas and theories with user interactivity built in. They've also put together a database of teenfilms.(kind of like an mini-IMDB). Do you need any more detail?

Cheers, Joey.

There are currently 7 accounts left. People that have requested free hosting, please check your pm box. Also when you sign up, please use a valid email address. This is needed for account information to be sent to you. Anyone using a non-valid email address will have there account removed.

Thanks

CodeBlu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back