• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

15 Free Hosting Accounts Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Could you host the domain :
directweb.byinter.net ?
This is still in progress, but should be done soon. sIt will be a complete human editable directory once done.. much like dmoz.org, but on a smaller, more personal scale. I hope you guys host me :)

Do you own the domain byinter.net, because we need an actual domain to host you. We do not host sub-domains without a real domain.

CodeBlu

no.. I dont own the domain, but I can change the NS records for my subdomain.. Will that work?? This is what I used with my previous host. I just changed the NS records to their nameservers.
:)

Sorry, we do not host subdomains without a real domain. We also have 2 accounts left. Possibly a thrid today.

Please Codeblu delete my account... i am receiving a lot of Spam to my mail box...

Thanks

If you are refering to the email about experation date, when the dns is trying to resolve itself and that part of the info was not filled out during sign up, it will tell you that you have not set one in. Only happens during the dns resolve period. But I will remove the account as requested.

CodeBlu

if there is still an account i'll take one, I see that uni.cc domains are not hosted here. They are up and running now and shouldn't be any problem with their dns support. but if this can't be arranged than do you have sub-domain account option. contact me on the_fuzzylogic(at)yahoo.com.au , remove the (at). (putting it in will stop from getting more spam)

Anyone that has gotten a free account from us that has not gotten a confirmation email on account setting. Please go to the CodeBlu forums and list your domain.

Thank you

CodeBlu

webhosting

i have a name for hosting:
f1champions.dynu.com

if you could please set it up , i be very grateful,

future home of online racing game,,in development now

thank you
Rikk

rk_jester@hotmail.com

hey blue you might of skipped me i posted earlier my domain is word4word.com not sure what happened but is it to late now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back