• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

$$

weel
This moth i suppose to earn about 40 and they said checks will mail by Nov12 and now already is Nov20..
Hm........
I hope they will :)

Maybe the 12th IS the date they normally send, but Robert posted in another forum that they went out Thursday.

Everyone has problems with accounting at some time, and from what I believe of SIC, they do their darndest to deliver on time.

I am not an affiliate BTW, just telling it like I see it :)

I got a check form them once, for popuptraffic. But the check takes a little while to get through the mail, I say around the 30 it will be there.

suck

holy crap
DONT EVER JOIN POPUPTRAFFIC!!!
they are bad.
I have no idea why they said I had broke the rules. cn any one tell me?

Hello,

Mr. Yeung has been sending us traffic from 90% proxy servers in singapore and taiwan.

His 5 top referring IPs are:

This list of consecutive IPs accounted for most of Mr. Yeung's traffic.

He was also popping us on this site: http://www.gamecopyworld.com/cgi-bin/dl.cgi?

His account was first checked on 11/6/01 prior to his October check being mailed for $27.48.

The admin chnaged the accounts password (thereby disabling the login) at 12:01 pm on 11/6/01 as soon as the fraudulent traffic was discovered and documented.

This is all the information I will present on this account. The admins determination was correct, the documentation was in order, and his actions appropriate.

popuptraffic just sucks. Never signup with them, they will pay you low amounts of money, but if you make more than $60 they will kick you because you are 'cheating' :fork:

Personal attack removed, please keep it civil later.

Also please observe the rules, they clearly state to make a complaint you need to post information about your own experiences:
When you submit a complaint you can't be anonymous, you must post your website url and your real name. You also need to be very specific about what you are complaining about. Simply saying "they don't pay" or "it's a scam" is to vague and can't be accepted...

Thankyou

Last edited by a moderator:
Coming from some one who is distributing pirated software, selling warez CD's and who posts on their site:

"Want to support the website? Below are my sponsors, I get money from them when you click their banners, and more money for me means more games uploaded for you =) So click every banner once a day and support the site, thnx."

I consider it quite the compliment that you dislike SI. It means our admins are properly doing their job. :)

Greetings,

To those who have complaints about SI: Most public forums aren't willing to put up with continual complaining about Ad Networks, and rightly so. There are certainly places you can go to, however, to potentially have your voice spoken, in a clear, concise, well-documented manner. If you feel your complaints are legitimate and have reasonable proof to back it up, there are two such places willing to hear you: ----------------------, and the site listed in my signature.

Apologies, it would appear after previewing that the URL accepting complaints regarding SI has been banned or classified as a swear word. All I can say is go look up "standard internet .info" on google.com.

Robert: I wouldn't have posted, but I see Mr. Yeung claims the site you said was also using his popups he wasn't even aware of. This is a problem I had too.

If this is a continuing problem, why aren't the necesssary changes made to ensure only URLs specified and verified SI are counted? It would seem a simple change, and I know many other networks work in this fashion.

At the very least, it would cause much less of a head ache for you and would prevent affiliates from being caught on that issue.

Farewell,

Originally posted by Matt
To those who have complaints about SI: Most public forums aren't willing to put up with continual complaining about Ad Networks, and rightly so. There are certainly places you can go to, however, to potentially have your voice spoken, in a clear, concise, well-documented manner. If you feel your complaints are legitimate and have reasonable proof to back it up, there are two such places willing to hear you: ----------------------, and the site listed in my signature.

Matt,

Just a quick point, FreeWebSpace.net allow complaints against ad companies to be heard on these boards. People are free to voice their complaints on these boards if they abide to the rules outlined. These rules are in place to prevent personal attacks, to keep a high-standard on the boards and to prevent continual repetition of the same complaints.

Thankyou.

Assume I know nothing ....

... about finding advertisers for a site, where do I start? Specifically for those making 50-100 a month, where would I go to find an advertiser or banner exchange, .... something (hopefully non-obtrusive) to add to my message boards that would help offset bandwidth.

I have had my site for a couple years and with the release of a new PC game, my traffic has jumped about 5x (just over 10 gig with about 60,000 visits this month). I sell shareware and am a Chips & Bits affiliate, which up til now has offset the web hosting cost.

Thanks for any insight anyone can provide.

Back