• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

101 ways of promoting your website!!!

Of course that's just my opinion. IMO, there's no point in continuing this thread if nobody has any more ideas.

Originally posted by cheatpark
Let everyone else have theirs.
I'm sorry, but that sounded like you are accusing me of saying that only my opinion counts and nobody else can say a thing about it. I didn't say that, did I?

Originally posted by cheatpark
Go on then. I'll start.

1) They are not as fast as other computers. In fact I think the latest iMac is only 400mhz.

CPU speed isn't everything.

I'll bet asking for 101 reasons why you hate Windows will result in more replies. ;)

Originally posted by LeX
I'll bet asking for 101 reasons why you hate Windows will result in more replies. ;)

It'd depend on what version of Windows. Windows 2000 is great. I haven't had any problems (except for a couple of driver issues) with Windows XP either.

I can't say the same about WinME though.

Bleh... Win98 is still the best gaming platform on the market, until WinXP final is released. It's not much good for anything else though.

Back