• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

1 tb free hosting - ezoka.info

TSO

freezoka.ws
NLC
1 Terabyte disk space
1 Terabyte bandwidth
100 kb file-size limit
exe and bat files not allowed
No forced ads
No file limit
No directory limit
Free Web software - forum and guestbook!

ezoka.info - free hosting

Hi there,

That is 100 kb per file. We do not offer MySQL, so the Mybb forum will not run on our service. Thank you for giving ezoka.info your consideration.

Nice way to mislead people. "Sure you can have a TB space, since we know there is no way in hell you will use it since we limit your files to 100KB"

100KB is not even enough for most header logos.

It is not misleading - we have the 100 kb file limit right on our homepage. This is fair for free hosting, and it helps to protect against the uploading of warez for redistribution. 100 kb is more than enough for most image files and HTML pages - any image file larger than 100 kb should be further optimized and made smaller - this is becoming more true as we enter the mobile age where data is capped each month on many mobile plans (and where download speeds on mobile phones are often just plain slow). It is important that file sizes are minimized as much as possible through advanced compression techniques and prudent use.

Thanks for taking a look.

RosenCruz,

Thanks for taking a look. In my experience hosting, simple Websites do not have files that exceed 100 kb in size. For the free hosting package we are offering, anything more would be unfeasible. Of course, there may be other free hosts that offer less disk space but a larger file-size limit - for people who need a larger file-size limit, these other free hosts or a paid hosting service may be a better option.

I would say several websites, especially any sort of gaming fansite, has a header logo above 100KB. One of my websites has a header logo of about 180 KB and a footer image of 123kb. Hell even the page bg is 105KB.

Why? Because the website is visually appealing and intricate. Now I am not suggesting that you raise the file size to astronomical proportions, but 100kb would be low for several websites that have any sort of graphical appeal.

And if I may be so bold as to comment offering 1TB space and transfer is ridiculous, even though no one will remotely approach that. You are more likely to draw negative opinions for this offer, then if you offered say 1GB space and 10GB transfer, still difficult to achieve with that size restriction. You may comment that the offer for space and transfer is to entice people to join, but how many will really want to join when they see a 100KB limit for files when they can goto any competitor and get much higher?

I would say several websites, especially any sort of gaming fansite, has a header logo above 100KB. One of my websites has a header logo of about 180 KB and a footer image of 123kb. Hell even the page bg is 105KB.

Why? Because the website is visually appealing and intricate. Now I am not suggesting that you raise the file size to astronomical proportions, but 100kb would be low for several websites that have any sort of graphical appeal.

And if I may be so bold as to comment offering 1TB space and transfer is ridiculous, even though no one will remotely approach that. You are more likely to draw negative opinions for this offer, then if you offered say 1GB space and 10GB transfer, still difficult to achieve with that size restriction. You may comment that the offer for space and transfer is to entice people to join, but how many will really want to join when they see a 100KB limit for files when they can goto any competitor and get much higher?

I agree size needs to be 3mb to 5mb with file restrictions like I said before

We have many users already who do not seem to mind the restrictions. As I said before, it's not for everyone - and there are other free hosts that will better meet your needs if you need a file-size limit above 100 kb. :)

Thanks for taking a look.

Hi there,

Thanks for taking a look. Currently no FTP, but that's on the drawing board.

DJboutit, I appreciate your feedback. I think you've already expressed your feelings in this thread. It is my understanding that ezoka.info will not meet your needs. Thank you for taking a look.

It is not misleading - we have the 100 kb file limit right on our homepage. This is fair for free hosting, and it helps to protect against the uploading of warez for redistribution.

Nobody uploads warez on a webhost silly, because if they did you would get reported and your datacenter will suspend you, fine you and maybe not give anyone backups.

When people want to host warez they should use Megaupload and not Rapidshare.

Nobody uploads warez on a webhost silly, because if they did you would get reported and your datacenter will suspend you, fine you and maybe not give anyone backups.

When people want to host warez they should use Megaupload and not Rapidshare.

Ok, have you been living under a rock? :) Haha, just kidding. But seriously, I've been Web hosting since 2004 and people consistently upload warez to free Web hosting services. It is a huge issue in the industry.

Seriously, I completely agree with everyone else. 100KB is a complete joke, it'd be impossible to build any nice looking website on your service, as the 100KB file size limit blocks that option. The applicable file size limit should be 1-2mb at least, even if it's only 1mb, that's perfect for all websites, and if you did put a higher file size all you have to do is block the .exe, .zip, .rar, .7z, .tar.gz & .dmg file formats...

Hi TSO, i really appreciate that you are giving 1tb space but think a lttle from ur mind that you are giving 1tb but you only give limit of 100kb. first think why would people need 1tb for non-script based site. now be professional and edit you package and herez my idea:

space: 300mb-5gb(provide less space so you dont get risk of people uploading warez)
bandwidth: 10gb-50gb(50gb is sufficient for a full power size site)
file size limit: 1mb(there are some files in normal php/asp scripts that exceed 200kb+ size)

make different packages, make community and hire some support peoples who can take care of warez and stuff of ur hosting in exchange to good hosting to them.

Last edited:
Back