• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

¦Y «Ë ¶¼ §¿!

Haita, Hyarion! Ala prestalwe.

The last thing I said was "stay out of the flower bed", the other three don't need translating. ;)

Atart means Yupapa, Eruondo means Dusty (though I don't think I've named myself in this thread), and Hyarion means Ben.

Attachments

• elf.gif
    elf.gif
    6.9 KB · Views: 6
Artapanonya! Enya!
...ya nortat hehta salpanya.

[size=-2]("My chessboard! Mine!
...and stay out of my booze.")[/size]

Attachments

• elf.gif
    elf.gif
    11.3 KB · Views: 9
Elf Name: Hyarion
I see you've taken a liking to your Elven name, Hyarion.

Just so you don't go around mispronouncing it "hiahreeon": the H sounds horse, the Y sounds like yes, the A sounds like father, the R sounds like... I don't know of an English word, like a regular R but very pronounced and with a little bit of a roll, the I sounds like keen, the O sounds like boat, and the N sounds like not. "Hjuhahreeoun".

Originally posted by Dusty

I see you've taken a liking to your Elven name, Hyarion.

Just so you don't go around mispronouncing it "hiahreeon": the H sounds horse, the Y sounds like yes, the A sounds like father, the R sounds like... I don't know of an English word, like a regular R but very pronounced and with a little bit of a roll, the I sounds like keen, the O sounds like boat, and the N sounds like not. "Hjuhahreeoun".
Oh, cool. I was pronouncing it "harrion" until now.:p

Man, this thread should be deleted!!!:D :D :D :D

So many shits and pee stuff in Chinese posted in this thread, especially Yupapa. LOL!

SUCKS!

¦n¥D·N! ÃÑ¥´¤¤¤å¬J¤H´N¥Î¤¤¤å³â. µ¥Ê\¦a¦ô¤U§Ú¦aupÉA³£¦n.

Last edited:
Back