• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

¦Y «Ë ¶¼ §¿!

Mana quentt? Heca avaquenyalda!

("How's that, now? What's that'n English?" ...or... "What sayth thou? Be gone with thy strange speech!" ...or simply... "Hmm?")

I'm having a lot of fun with this Tengwar font I downloaded last night. It really makes my grammatically-incorrect and oddly-worded Quenya come to life. :D

Attachments

• elf.gif
    elf.gif
    6.5 KB · Views: 59
"Forc"? Nanuhlócet, Atart?

("'Fork'? Are you the Devil, Yupapa?")

Attachments

• elf.gif
    elf.gif
    6.6 KB · Views: 33
I opened up the Windows Character Map and copied a lot of random characters to the clipboard:

òÓ݆rÇÒÐæåãìá@€ùÛÿþýÏÎÍÌ

If that means anything then tell me :chinese2:

Originally posted by Ben
I opened up the Windows Character Map and copied a lot of random characters to the clipboard:

òÓ݆rÇÒÐæåãìá@€ùÛÿþýÏÎÍÌ

If that means anything then tell me :chinese2:
It means that you don't know a word of chinese.:p

¾a¥_³á

_n¦Y«Ë§A¦Û¤v¥h¦Y°Õ!

«Ë¥i¥H¶¼³á?
§A³Üµ¹§Ú¬Ý°Ú!

¨þ¨þ...... ^^

Nirtye rípn russenya! Inye alasaila satya sarmetya. Man quetet? Eetye saita nin, iquista.

("You cause me to scratch my head! I am unwise to your writings. What does it say? Tell me, please.")

Attachments

• elf.gif
    elf.gif
    12.6 KB · Views: 24
Originally posted by YUPAPA
§A ¥h ¦º °Õ!!
¥Ñ ¨ä ¬O Peo!!

¨þ¨þ.....
¥L¹ï§A«ç»ò¤F?
·F¹À_n¥L¥h¦º...

Dusty... we're using the language spoken by the most people in the world. :p That is all you need to know. ;)

Ulkat lakare saitanin!

("You are evil for not telling me!")

Attachments

• elf.gif
    elf.gif
    5.2 KB · Views: 18
Back