• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

PHP - Include (Multiple "else"s)

This is what I have so far: <? $page = $goto.".html"; if (file_exists($page)) { include $page; } else if (file_exists($goto)) { include $goto; } else{ require("404.html"); } ?> Basicaly, I'm trying to get multiple else's. This is what I want my code to do: Include...
  2. J

Help: WinXP Shapes Distorted

I had windows 98 and everything worked fine, but then I just had to install windows XP because i thought it looked cool and now there's a problem with shapes. Click here to see what I mean It seems all the curves in shapes are a little off. There might be a problem with the X, Y axises or...
  3. J

Radio Button Error

Click here to see what the problem is. Basicaly, I am making a form that generates HTML. People can type things they want in thier signature and select icons to go in it. After they have filled all fields, the HTML is generated for thier customized signature. Everything works fine except...
  4. J

Place for .ZIPs

I need a site that allows ZIP files to be uploaded for download on remote pages. In other words, my site will have the links to the zip files for download. Requirements: 10+ MB File Size limit greater than 2 MB No bandwidth limit Fast speed .ZIP file uploads enabled
  5. J

Shockwave Playback Error

On my site, I have a few shockwave games. All of them run very smoothly except for this one. The error I get says: This Shockwave movie has errors that have caused playback problems. Please contact the author of this content regarding this problem. Shockwave is unable to continue...
  6. J

Is FlatFace Premium good?

Ad you might know, I was looking for a host. I found a much cheaper one that gives you even more. Flatface is run at some guys house and he generously gives an amazing free and premium package. I was woundering if anybody had experience with them or could tell me if they are good or not. With...
  7. J

Looking for PHP, CGI, PHP, "unmetered" bandwidth" and CHEAP!

Ok, this is what I need -PHP, CGI, SSL -Unmetered bandwidth (not one of those "pay per gigabyte deals") -At least 100 megs of space -My SQL (I only need 1 database, but would prefer the ability to get more) -A cheap price. I would prefer a pay-per-year deal where you need to pay an amount...
  8. J

Preload

Can anybody give me a script that preloads images? I would like it to have a status bar and little message that says "loading" as it loads, and "done" when its done. I woild also like it to not redirect when its done, and rather because it will be included in a splash page.
  9. J

View Source

Is there any code or program or something that can allow you to view the PHP and/or CGI code in a web page? Whenever i click "view source" it shows the HTML product of the PHP or CGI, but I want to see the actual PHP codes in pages. Can anybody help?
  10. J

Mail Form

Is there a way to make a mail form with nothing but PHP? I tried making a form in HTML that had a button with the value "mailto:email@site.com", but it didn't work.
  11. J

Looking for a host....

I need: PHP CGI/PERL (whatever coranto/newspro would work with) 100Megs "Unlimited" bandwidth At least a 150KB upload limit I could settle for 50megs instead, but I would prefer 100. I would also like FTP, but I don't really need it too much. Thank you in advance. :)
  12. J

PHP help

I am using this code. if(!empty($HTTP_GET_VARS['action'])){ $action = $HTTP_GET_VARS['action']; require($DOCUMENT_ROOT . $action . ".html"); } else{ require($DOCUMENT_ROOT . "home.html"); } Every time an error occurs, like if a non-existant page is acessed, such as goto=hjdjgsd...
  13. J

HTML/Java Menu help

Click here I've been working on the pop-up part all day, but I can't get it to stop glitching up every time the mouse hovers over text. I was thinking of adding a timer code like: after onmousemouseout, start time at 5. If timer=0, close menu box. if onmouseover, reset timer. onclick...
  14. J

Border type....... umm thingys

I want to know how to make those PHP border things. Click here to see an example of a site's staff page with borders. Click here to see the staff pages "source" without the borders. (kind like a page out of frames) What code does the border thing where a page opens in the middle of...
Back