• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

hostsPeople.com

how do i get my site added to you're database. ;) you can email me using the email.
  2. C

form submission using CDONTS email query

I have added the objCDOMessage.Cc = Emailaddress but it dosen't seem to send both emails only i am receiving the email. any ideas?
  3. C

form submission using CDONTS email query

Set objCDOMessage = Server.CreateObject("CDONTS.NewMail") objCDOMessage.From = Emailaddress objCDOMessage.To = "test@cabalstudios.co.uk" objCDOMessage.Subject = "Contact Order Enquiry" objCDOMessage.Body = Message objCDOMessage.Send Set objCDOMessage = Nothing That's what I have in the...
  4. C

please review my site thankyou

The only big graphics is the flash intro at the start, and on the main page, after that I have tried to minimise the graphics as much as I can. About Netscape it is compatible and views fine in Netscape, I have added "css" support as advised by yourselves on my last review. Thanks for...
  5. C

please review my site thankyou

I have previously had my site reviewed here and would love another review as I have fully re-developed my site. all ideas and suggestion are grafefull thankyou. http://www.cabalstudios.co.uk best viewed in IE
  6. C

asp help needed please

i've been working on forms for a website using ASP, I would like to know if it's possible to do the following and if it is could someone point me in the right direction or please help me. I have created forms is ASP, what I want is the once the form is submitted I want it to on the results...
  7. C

need good host like Verio but < $60/m.o.

<<MOD EDIT>> Please replace this message with exactly what you offer that matches the post above, the URL, and the price (see the forum rules for more informaton as to the format you must follow. Just a link isn't enough. <</MOD EDIT>> [Edited by Chicken on 01-21-2001 at 01:58 PM]
  8. C

how much would a t3 cost

100mbps is not faster than 155mbps, an OC3 is 155mbps
  9. C

how much would a t3 cost

I never said an OC3 is $4000/month, if you look at my post my OC3 is costing me £34,000/month that's 34,000 UK POUNDS MONTHLY which is $70,000 USD MONTHLY. and a T3 13,500 UK POUNDS MONTLY which is $27,000 USD MONTHLY.
  10. C

Dedicated Servers

not sure what I want to offer yet, but I think it maybe monthly and upto $12 not $15.
  11. C

Dedicated Servers

additional is not confirmed I was waiting for a response. what if I said that $15 was for the year?
  12. C

how much would a t3 cost

hehe, good question? I just spent almost £1 million on a datacentre in London, that's when I aquired the OC3, but I also lease my connection to other business allow them co-location etc.... I'm intereseted to know what the prices are in the us and canada.
  13. C

how much would a t3 cost

T3 is 45mbps and OC3 is 155mbps. I have both an OC3 and a T3 for my business. I am based in the UK and this is costing me for the T3 approx £13,500 a month and the OC3 approx £34,000 a month. The OC3 runs through 3 different backbone providers BT, UUNET and Telco. The T3 is from UUNET. If you...
  14. C

NT Hosting in UK

http://www.cabalstudios.co.uk offer NT webhosting with the packages you want, you also get a static ip address. if you need a specific package then don't hesitate to contact me on admin@cabalstudios.co.uk or 07799682990. We can offer all the services you are after.
  15. C

Please review my site thanks

Thanks for you're comments. I'm currently working on a new flash intro, which will have more info in it. Also I've noticed that if I view the page in Netscape the menu text is very very small, but when I view in IE the text is absolutely fine. Anyone got any idea's ? Also i'm working on a top...
  16. C

Please review my site thanks

Please review this site and tell me what you think. http://www.cabalstudios.co.uk All comments will be appriciated.
Back