• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

please review my site thankyou

As with your old site, this site takes forever to load. Not everyone has a cable modem you know. However, I find this site to be more professional than your last one. Keep up the good work!

looks like the big graphic is gone now. i noticed one spelling mistake:

professional Hosting
professional plans include, design, hosting and maintance of you business.
-----------------------------------------------------------^

I know it doesnt really matter, but its my review. other than that i think it is a very friendly and easy to navigate design. it makes me want to sign up. i like how there is no hype or anything

[Edited by Gayowulf on 02-11-2001 at 08:30 PM]

Although I haven't viewed the site in Netscape (because I don't have it on my computer.) I suggest increasing compatibility with Netscape browsers because about 11% of the population still use it.

The only big graphics is the flash intro at the start, and on the main page, after that I have tried to minimise the graphics as much as I can.

About Netscape it is compatible and views fine in Netscape, I have added "css" support as advised by yourselves on my last review.

Thanks for pointing out the grammar mistake, also.

Don't be shocked by those web design prices they are coming down ;)

Regards
Imran

well the page is 529k. It took for ever. Other than that it was a good design. But I think opera messed it up, things were out of place. But in my mind it put them were they should of when and it looked good

Back