• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

need a small host

Hi i am starting to learn php and need a small 5mb host with something like a gig of bandwidth along with mysql, also as for ads i do not mind pop ups and i mite be ok with a banner thanks
  2. R

need a free host.

i am starting to learn 3D Studio Max and i am thinking of designing a site to show my work and maybe a few simple tutorials. i need 40-50mb 1-2gig of bandwidth per month 1-5mb file size ftp popups are ok, i could possible work a put a banner or button on the site i got a design in my mind...
  3. R

anyone want to host me

hi i need a host for my site teched/art it going to be like reviews on software on stuff like adobe photoshop and some tutorials on making stuff and how to set up a small little web server on ur pc and run php/mysql and perl and also it will have d/ls of stuff of cool little things like stuff...
  4. R

just need php/mysql and at least 20mb space

i really need php/mysql and ftp with at least 20mb space and around 1gig+ of BW. all this to host a little commuity. any good free hosts(NO TRIPOD UK) or anyone willing to host me. thanks Paul P.S It Must be able to run Vb board
  5. R

refined-designs.com? free hosting

does he still do the free hosting he was hosting me for free and then my account got deleted i think?. also i kept asking for a mysql DB he never gave me one :cry2: and i have not seen him on aim for a few days now.
  6. R

need a php user script

can anyone tell me a script where a user has to log in to view a page and also they get a log in for the board say like phpbb2. or another board that uses php and mysql. or it can just be a log in script to view a page and then they can d/l what is on the page. and please do not tell me to...
  7. R

new host [Imagestation]

new host ii posted it a few times and i can not find it on the forums www.imagestation.com what u get is unlimted space for images and videos 20mb image size 40mb video size i think u can hotlink i am not sure my pc always crashes when i try to upload anything tough my browser. but it is...
  8. R

**new Host Found**

I am not sure if this host has been found but here is what u get 50 MB Free space for you site user.7host.com/yourname/ Instant activation Free FTP account Control Panel Single banner exposed on your pages and i think asp take a look at the page they also offer paid hosting...
  9. R

i want a php/mysql host no tripod uk

i need a good php/mysql host that is fast and with php mysql ftp no banner ads and no ads like tripod uk and that is all really i would use tripod uk but the ads are a let down
  10. R

anyone used bhost.co.uk

http://bhost.co.uk has anyone used them before i am thinking of going for they virtual hosting package
  11. R

need php/ftp/alot of bandwidth

i need a host with php ftp alot of bandwidth no ads but if i need to i go with a text link or pop ups. i need this to host a image script also maybe mysql but i can use freesql.org for the mysql DB. please do not tell em tripod uk they ads are bad
  12. R

i need free e-mail

i need a free e-mail service that will let me use pop3 in outlook and i am able to send files over 30mb. i need this cause i want to up some videos on imagestation.com but when i uplaod my pc crashes for no reason and it says i can send the files in an e-mail so i need a service that allows me...
  13. R

which one takes more bandwidth

which one takes more bandwidth downloading a 50mb file or streaming a 50mb file in windows media player
  14. R

new host found with

http://www.xnetuk.co.uk/ this is what they offer 50mb of fast web space Unlimited Bandwidth Microsoft ASP (ASP) PHP 3.3.2 (PHP) MySQL 3.2.x (MySQL) CGI & Perl FTP Upload Flash Support No Maximum File Size Upload Limit Support for HTTP Streaming Media Live Support and...
  15. R

1&1 hosting

has any tryed 1&1 hosting this is the package i think i go for http://oneandone.co.uk/JServSessionIdxml_ptgb=5nwdterb91.JS1/xml/static?__page=webpack_prof_features&__frame=_top
  16. R

need a cheap uk host

hi i need a cheap uk host with around domain hosting 100-250mb of space 5gig+ of bandwidth php, mysql, cgi, perl, ssl full ftp and i need this less then £40 a year or post hosts that are cheap and under £40 a year. this is my first time going for paid but i have to make sure my mum and...
  17. R

come2store should get ftp

i signed up to come2store but when i go to upload a file at the size of 1mb my pc just crash al the time i even tryed with a tiny blank .txt file my pc crashed. u need to get ftp and say only allowed to log in once a day and only allowed to upload at least 20-30mb a day in one log in. does...
  18. R

what is wrong with php50

what is wrong with them it takes ages to laod php50 pages take ages to sign up(i gave up it was to slow) also i tryed signing up to xug.net but no reply back yet i even tryed them a month ago. and now on to fwhost.com what is happening to this host it has been down for months. it like they...
  19. R

2nd time i need a good cgi host

can ayone tell me a good cgi host. i just need 10mb+ alot of bandwidth like 5gigand ftp i need a host to host a yabb board. not netfirms cause they have a banner ads. pro hosting will not let me sign and the rest r slow or do nto work. and i need one with no banner adds but pop ups r ok as...
  20. R

fwhost.com

what the hell has happend to this host it been down for ages i posted in they message boards about this and no reply. does anyone know what has happend to this host.
Back