• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Z

FOR WEBDUDE

On Worldzone Pro, how do you allow the monthly payment of 3 bucks? I really dont want to use a credit card 'cause it'll end up being ten bucks. Also, with the cgi, do I need to chmod or is it like hypermart? And, are there any ads with your paid service?
  2. Z

Where is a good place to get

Wheres the best place to find remote hosted password protection? It needs to be easy and without a page/member number limit.
  3. Z

Here's a question

Why in the name of god am I getting "Access Denied" errors on hypermart? Anybody have an idea what is setting this off?
  4. Z

Quick question......

Does anyone have any experience with reporting.net Bravenet Affiliate program? They offer a buck a referal, just wondering if they are reliable.
  5. Z

Anyone know.........

Need a javascript to stop error messages from popping up on my pages. Anyone know one?
  6. Z

Anybody have a good suggestion...........

Nobody shall get my domains!!!!!!!!!! [Edited by Zitech_Industries on 02-25-2001 at 12:36 PM]
  7. Z

Anyone know if..............

Anyone know if allfreak.com is good? They have unlimited space, cgi, ssi, and a few other features.
  8. Z

Tale of the FWS An epic.

As I sat and pondered when and where, I came across a FWS that had much flair. Cgi, ad-free, php, it really seemed like the place for me. Alas I could only visit it times a total of three, it shut down faster than I could take a pee. I then thought, "Hm, Excelland! With a hosting option, all...
  9. Z

Just how safe....................

Just how safe is it to give your SSN to these ad companies? Have any of you ever had any problems? The last thing I need is identity theft. And if it is comfortably safe, have you heard good things about allclicks.com? There "link anything" policy has got me wondering, but if it is legit, I...
  10. Z

Whicha wa?

Test...........test..... Admin Modification: Although this may be the test things out forum you are not allowed to post URLs that will intentionally cause other people grief by such means.
  11. Z

Whats the best use.......

Hey, i just got Dreamweaver 4 (YES!! SO DAMN COOL!:D) and i noticed that it allows SSI to be easily inserted . I just wanted to know what the best use for SSI is and what types of things I can do with it.
  12. Z

Aw, for the love of Christ.

Grrrrrrr. In Flash 5, my action menu has dissapeared. I clicked on "show actions" but the damn thing is nowhere to be found. Anyway to call it up? i mean, has this ever happened before?
  13. Z

Where's the best place?

Where's the best place to get free photoshop 5 tutorials that you download or browse offline?
  14. Z

Syanet..........

Lookas like syanet is no longer free. That's too bad 'cause I really wanted to be hosted there. Damn abusers.........
  15. Z

Dear God, what the hell happened?!?!

This morning, I booted up my computer, and got a message that my hard drive was. "What the hell?!?" So, I go to check, and it says I have 223mb left, well last night I had 13GB. What the hell happened?!?!
  16. Z

Meta Tags?!?!?!

Okay, I've heard of the basic meta tags like "keywords" and "content" but just how many of these things are there?!? If you know all,or most,of them, please post them here 'cause if they can help me, I'd like to know before my head explodes in anger and confusion :mad:
  17. Z

Where can I find....

Maybe this is on the wrong forum, but does anyone one know of a site that hosts your cgi for free if you don't have a cgi-bin on your fws?
  18. Z

Which is the best........

Which is the best html editor to use, Dreamweaver 4 or Frontpage 98? I have the two and dont know which ones to use! Are there any better ones out there? How much are they? Where can I find them? Why do I have this itch?
  19. Z

I need you to just.....

This is my second foray into a site (with my first actually being okay, to me anyway) and I made a placeholder at http://blackphoenix.bigsitecity.com and I need to know if the name is any good. Thats the first thing people notice I 've learned from the email that I got from people about my...
  20. Z

Photoshop

Got photoshop 5, but I have no clue how to export an RGB to JPEG format. Whrn I go to File>Export All I can do is Gif. Anyone know how?
Back