• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FOR WEBDUDE

On Worldzone Pro, how do you allow the monthly payment of 3 bucks? I really dont want to use a credit card 'cause it'll end up being ten bucks. Also, with the cgi, do I need to chmod or is it like hypermart? And, are there any ads with your paid service?

Originally posted by Zitech_Industries
On Worldzone Pro, how do you allow the monthly payment of 3 bucks? I really dont want to use a credit card 'cause it'll end up being ten bucks. Also, with the cgi, do I need to chmod or is it like hypermart? And, are there any ads with your paid service?

Well, I dont build the forms or deal with the merchant account. The closest I get to that is telling the office to issue a refund if needed. I keeping griping about them not getting the forms done...and fixed. How would it end up being $10?

On CGI, you set your own permissions, and there are no banners (-:

BTW...The monthly option is $5 per month. The yearly is $3 per month.

Robert is correct, replies are faster on my forum...and you can actually just type WorldzoneSupport.com in your browser to get there.

Back