• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Whicha wa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Test...........test.....

Admin Modification: Although this may be the test things out forum you are not allowed to post URLs that will intentionally cause other people grief by such means.

I know, at least Gayowulf had the liberty to put the words BSOD in there to sort of warn people. This Zitech dude is even lamer than that.

Originally posted by Coolin
I know, at least Gayowulf had the liberty to put the words BSOD in there to sort of warn people.
:rolleyes: Like anybody really knew what that meant... at least I didn't, until he explained it in his other post.

Re: Awwwwwwwwwwwww.

Originally posted by Zitech_Industries
Aw, now that hurts. I spend all my time trying to learn how to do that, and you get mad.
Good, you should be hurt. You seem to relish at the fact that people are hurting their own computers. This type of enjoyment is just sickening. People are more likely to click on some dumb link called "FEEL MY POWER" than "Click here for a BSOD." I am not, however, saying that what Gayowulf was saying was right. I'm just saying that you learn from someone elses mistake and make one that's even more awful.

I suggest that you remove the stupid thing at once.

Hmm...that was an easy way to crash a browser. Good thing I was using Opera. A quick Ctrl+alt+delete end task fixed that problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back