• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. L

Stereo question

Ok, so I've just bought a new portable cd player which also plays mp3 cds, in order to tide me over till I get the cash for an mp3 player proper. Anyway, it works fine, does the job, but I was thinking it'd be cool if I could play it through my current stereo system. Basically, I have a...
  2. L

Cheap and Cheerful

Well, basically this hosting is wanted primarily to have a pop3 email box, but as it seems I'll have to pay to get one of them for my domain, I figure I may as well get some half decent hosting too. So, what is needed is "not much" space, say 50mb, but I could get by on less "not much"...
  3. L

javascript menubar

Right. as I do not (yet) fully understand javascript, I copied this www10.brinkster.com/theusuals/navigation.htm from a help site. My problem now is that I wish to use it in a framed site, or maybe an I frame, whatever, I need it to be right at the top left of the page, not with those big...
  4. L

liquid 2k bandwidth limits?

Just wondering er, if there are any? Only they tell you absolutely nothing on their site, so I was just wondering if anyone has ever discovered a limit or had one of those error messages or anything?
  5. L

A very stupid question

2 very stupid questions alright then 1)what is the difference between gif and jpeg? Which 1 is smaller, and what are the disadvantages of it, ie why is that 1 not always used? This is probably really obvious, but hey, I'm dumb. 2) What fonts can be used in html, ie in the style bit or...
  6. L

fastest most reliable adless

OK, surfing round these forums i have discovered a huge number of adless free hosts, but, I want to know which one is the fastest/most reliable. I currenty use Brinkster, but I'm looking into Liquid2k, Internet-Crawler and some others. Any help would be appreciated. I don't need any scripting...
Back