• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

fastest most reliable adless

loggerheads

OK, surfing round these forums i have discovered a huge number of adless free hosts, but, I want to know which one is the fastest/most reliable. I currenty use Brinkster, but I'm looking into Liquid2k, Internet-Crawler and some others. Any help would be appreciated.
I don't need any scripting or anything, browser upload would be fine, reasonable bandwidth, I currently get under 1000 hits a month, though thats changing, and around 20MB space.
Thanx.

If a host is adless and cannot make any money, how can you expect them to buy fast, reliable, state-of-the-art servers?

I'm not asking for fast/reliable, I'm asking for fastEST MOST reliable. ;) I
know I'm greedy bla blaa blaa, but this is what I want. If you can't help me fine, if u can gr8. Oh, also, i wouldn't mind 1 pop under, or an exit pop up, its just that according to what I was reading about 9cy, they had more than 1 every page or something, which is crazy.

Last edited:
Originally posted by loggerheads
Oh, also, i wouldn't mind 1 pop under, or an exit pop up, its just that according to what I was reading about 9cy, they had more than 1 every page or something, which is crazy.

Well, that's just the way 9cy has to survive.

Back