• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

namecheap or godaddy?

Godaddy may be good ! But it does not offer free DNS forwarding like Namecheap does. Plus Namecheap costs 7 cents less ;) If you are using forwarding services like MyDomain or Zoneedit, what happens if mydomain.com and zoneedit.com become pay services in the future? With Godaddy you will...
  2. N

namecheap or godaddy?

Namecheap of course ! Good control panel.....good support....plus free DNS forwarding.
  3. N

domain hosting

www.mydomain.com Free DNS Forwarding with Meta Tags and Titles
  4. N

Domain transferred from Namezero to Namecheap in 2 days

Ya I guess u r right. The domain was transferred from Network Solutions. But if Namezero is an ICANN accredited registrar itself, then why does it register domains through Network Solutions? If I remember correctly, initially they used to register through Melbourne IT. Nikhil.
  5. N

Need Free Domain Hosting with No ads

Need Free Web Hosting with: Domain Hosting No Ads FTP Uploads Even 2 MB of webspace will do No extras like CGI, PHP required :cool:
  6. N

Which free webhost provides domain mapping?

I am looking for a free web host that allows domain mapping. I guess Virtualave offers this. Any other services? Nikhil.
  7. N

Namezero Plus Support Phone no. ?

Finally managed to transfer my domain to Namecheap. In just 2 days !!!!!!! Thanks.... Nikhil
  8. N

Domain transferred from Namezero to Namecheap in 2 days

Managed to transfer my domain from Namezero to Namecheap in just over 2 days flat !!!!! Namecheap is really too good !!!! Yippee !!! Nikhil.
  9. N

MyDomain Plus

Since MyDomain Plus offers more features than MyDomain Basic and since both are free services, what is the point in signing up for the Basic service? Is there any chance of the Plus service becoming pay ? Nikhil.
  10. N

Zoneedit or MyDomain ?

Which is better.... Zoneedit or MyDomain ? I have just transferred my domain from Namezero to Namecheap. Should I use Zoneedit or MyDomain for URL & Mail forwarding? Or should I stick with Namecheap's own forwarding services? Nikhil.
  11. N

Finally got a reply from Namezero. They have agreed to transfer the domain. :) Hope they really do :cool:
  12. N

Does Mydomain/Zoneedit/Namecheap offer SMTP ?

If I sign up for free domain & email forwarding from Mydomain or Zoneedit or Namecheap, how will I send mail through Outlook Express using anything@mydomainname.com ? In other words, if my ISP does not offer SMTP relaying, then how will I send mail from my domain email address? Does any of...
  13. N

I am trying this online support form for the last 10 days but I am getting no response from Namezero. I want to transfer my domain from Namezero....maybe that's why they are not responding :mad: Nikhil
  14. N

Can't find the Namezero Plus member support phone no. anywhere on the Namezero website? Can anyone please give me the Namezero Phone no. ? Regards, Nikhil
Back