• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

MyDomain Plus

nikhilpai

Since MyDomain Plus offers more features than MyDomain Basic and since both are free services, what is the point in signing up for the Basic service?

Is there any chance of the Plus service becoming pay ?

Nikhil.

I think the original plan was that Plus was going to be a paid service. At one time they offered Plus as a free trial (though they never charged for it, even after the trial period). You'd have to ask them if they're ever planning to charge for it, but there's no indication of that on the site and one would think they would have done it by now. Often times, as everyone knows, free services build up and then go in for the kill.

The reason people choose "basic" is just that... because that is all the need and don't want to be confuse by some other things they don't need. Of course I prefer the Plus myself. ;)

Back