• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Namezero Plus Support Phone no. ?

nikhilpai

Can't find the Namezero Plus member support phone no. anywhere on the Namezero website?

Can anyone please give me the Namezero Phone no. ?

Regards,
Nikhil

I am trying this online support form for the last 10 days but I am getting no response from Namezero.

I want to transfer my domain from Namezero....maybe that's why they are not responding :mad:

Nikhil

there is a phone number after you fill out the online contact form. They will send you to verisign to change your whois. And the verisign login isnt the same as Namezero, your in for a fight.

I have also one domain with them and I dont know how to tranfer it to godaddy!
I think they are good but they I hate namezero!

Originally posted by is0lized
tons of people are having problems with transfering name zero domains :rolleyes:

What is the problem? Do a WHOIS. If the admin contact email is yours (it should if you have Plus "so-called-service") then you don't have to contact Namezero to get away from them. Just initiate a name transfer from www.000domains.com or www.godaddy.com or such, they will contact the admin email for confirmation (you), you confirm and its a done-deal. You don't have to contact Namezero support at all. :p

The problem domain transfers we get from Namezero usually don't have the owner as admin email...

-t

Originally posted by thewitt
The problem domain transfers we get from Namezero usually don't have the owner as admin email...

-t

So
a) they didn't buy the name (Plus Service) from Namezero
2) they did & Namezero hasn't transfered it yet (be patient)
3) they did & Namezero messed up & won't
4) ????

Back