• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. X

Free Hosting for an anime site

www.aprelium.com (Abyss Webserver) Apache (www.apache.org) PHP www.php.com mysql www.mysql.com all stuff is free just download and you can host yourself ;D
  2. X

Free @dult hosting needed

tough luck... :/
  3. X

domainhosting

well your system is kind of weird i don't know what you mean abou 20 smocky bucks if you mean cash.. :devious2:
  4. X

domainhosting

i need someone who can host me need 20-50MB space PHP / MySQL (50MB) phpmyadmin and i have a domain ...
  5. X

free shoutcast hosting

License License is only for ordinary radios that sends via radiowaves. :shame:
  6. X

webhost

need 50-100 MB space 1 MySQL database PHP 4 FTP access no ads already tried clubhost but didnt approve my account :(
  7. X

needs free php & mysql host

hey i need a free php & mySQL host with no ads. 10-50mb space 2-3 mysql databases its ok with just 1 20mb for mysql bandwidth 2GB ftp php :tired2:
  8. X

php host need.

naaa i dunno if they allow certain forums but they have pre installed that the user can install but it was not very polite either hehe :classic2:
  9. X

Tripod stupid ads

sorry misspelled mean there instead of their
  10. X

Tripod stupid ads

in my opinion its just so annoying but good host fast and so on but. Reliable host(99,9% uptime) but their isn't any yet :-(
  11. X

200MB webspace

i just got another message that it has not been configured yet =*(
  12. X

Tripod stupid ads

sorry but i don't user tripod cuz their stupid ads =*( its not good with ads its just annoying ok with a little mini banner on the site but this is to much...:angry2:
  13. X

New free PHP/MySQL host

hmm that sort of hosting i think its not allowed fooling accounts users hmmm i didn't get any reply from their webmaster or admin bout mySQL =(
  14. X

Again?

hmmm i guess theyve just testing some new things so downtime it is. :D Sendmail is a important thing to have i guess but i use that pretty often feedback and so on :D
  15. X

Free space with SSH/Telnet

just pay for Shell access more reliable i guess but i never tried it many from sweden like Chalmers Tekniska Högskola some of the students offer that once but do not remember the website sorry:mad:
  16. X

php host need.

naa they allow forums cuz you install others they have but i dunno really sometimes i think they want to fool persons *lol* well i hope someone will find a good one as a host ;-)
  17. X

php host need.

well i dunno but they mySQL and FTP are not polite and their hosting even worse cuz sometimes they say that my files doesn't exist. 404 Page not Found :devious2:
  18. X

php host need.

seems that i need to ask my friend bout hosting :D but but don't afford it
  19. X

php host need.

hmmm couldnt register =(
  20. X

php host need.

I need at least 25MB PHP, SSI, mySQL cuz ish.biz is not very polite i can not use the script i am running on my database *sux*
Back