• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

php host need.

xenogear

I need at least 25MB PHP, SSI, mySQL
cuz ish.biz is not very polite i can not use the script i am running on my database *sux*

Originally posted by xenogear
cuz ish.biz is not very polite i can not use the script i am running on my database *sux*

You sound like you think that the host owes you something. If the host chooses not to allow you to use your script, then you can't use it. I'm tired of hearing people complaining about hosts because they don't offer enough transfer, they can't host their stupid forums, or whatever.

What script wouldn't they permit?

well i dunno but they mySQL and FTP are not polite and their hosting even worse cuz sometimes they say that my files doesn't exist.

404 Page not Found :devious2:

naa they allow forums cuz you install others they have but i dunno really sometimes i think they want to fool persons *lol*

well i hope someone will find a good one as a host ;-)

naa they allow forums cuz you install others they have but i dunno really sometimes i think they want to fool persons *lol*

Uh... what do you mean? They allow certain forums?

naaa i dunno if they allow certain forums but they have pre installed that the user can install but it was not very polite either hehe :classic2:

Back