• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

Hosting for footy site

Hi I am again looking for a little bit of free hosting for my English football site. what I need is :- 50mb webspace 500mb to 1000mb bandwidth cpanel 1 mysql database no forum posting (will gladly put an ad on the main page) subdomain (alternaltively I do have my own...
  2. B

PHP Mysql beginner needs webspace..

Hi I am currently trying to develop a site using php nuke. The site will be for fans of Leicester City Football Club (an engliush football team) I would like to find a free host that will let me run php nuke...ads are not a problem and not a great deal of space will be needed, bandwidth...
  3. B

RSS hosting

Does anyone know of a free host where i can put an RSS file, I am currently using netfirms but am having trouble when i try and validate the RSS file it is refusing to validate pointing to errors on line 1 (this is the table for the netfirms advert). Wherever i upload to ie assets, html etc it...
  4. B

Reliable uk host needed

Dont need that much but dont really want to pay more than £25 to £30 a year. 10-30 mb space 1-2 gb bandwidth good uptime Would be nice if i didnt have to use a credit card to pay, say postal order for a year in advance Would be good if the host had been established for at least a...
  5. B

Reliable Free Web Space

Hi People I am again needing your esteemed advice, currently doing a project to promote the support of a football team on the South Coast of England and need some webspace to host the site, i dont mind ads but not too keen on numerous pop ups (was going to host on 9cy.com but their is a load...
  6. B

Database to Html

I have a limited knowledge of HTML and what I need to do is create a database and export this to html so it can be uploaded to my site. I have tried using databox but found it difficult to understand, so in all honesty i need something simple. If its a freeware or shareware program then that...
  7. B

Freewebsites.com

Does anyone know the transfer limits for freewebsites.com, cant seem to find it on the site ?
  8. B

Is it possible

After a year and a half of running my abandonware site I have decided to pack it in and have a change (too many deleted files etc) I am starting a freeware games site similar in style to my a/w site but of course with all legal files. What I need is some names of possible hosts who offer at...
  9. B

Compila

I am thinking of getting hosting from www.compila.com, it says on the advert they are reseller packages...what does this mean? Are compila any good, anyone else use them ?. Also my site is an abandonware site but I will only be hosting the html with compila. Any suggestions for cheap uk hosts...
  10. B

Too Good

I have just been looking at web1000.com, it looks too good to be true, is their a catch?. Does anyone use this host, is it any good?
  11. B

9CY and Abandonware

Does anyone know if 9cy will accept abandonware sites?? Dont want to transfer my site over if its going to delete me thanks If not what about crosswinds ?
Back