• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Best host for high traffic site?

I am needing a great, fast and reliable host for a high traffic photography site. I currently have a smaller site parked at Phenominet.com but Phenominet is not returning emails. I have grown frustrated with them. My needs are: At least 1 Gig of space At least 60 Gigs of...
  2. S

Phenominet.com

I am having a terrible time with Phenominet's customer service. I used to sing their praises but lately things have gone from bad to worse. They cancelled my domain even though I paid them in full for a year. I had to send them a copy of my paid bill. Now I can't access my sites online and I...
  3. S

Prohosters.com

Does anyone know anything about this outfit? www.prohosters.com. I know of them because they are offering the Daniel Pearl video for download. I looked at their plans and they are not very clear - 999 Gb "transfer" for $999.99? :confused2
  4. S

Dedicated server?

I currently have 3 small but high traffic sites set up with 3 hosts. I'm paying approx. $144 per month for 185 Gb of bandwidth total. I am considering getting a dedicated server from Rackshack for $99 per month and just put all my sites on it. What do U guys think? 1. is it easy to manage a...
  5. S

Quad Speed Internet?

Has anyone heard of this web host www.quadspeedi.net :confused: I found them on IRC. The site looks professional but their packages don't indicate allowable transfer.
  6. S

Stable and Reliable Hosts?

I am familiar with Phenominet, Terrabyte and Geocities. Are there any other stable and reliable web hosts out there? Thanks
  7. S

Genius-Hosting

Before you ask ~ Yes, I have done a search for posts on Genius-Hosting already. :) Does anyone have any experience with these guys. I am happy with the owner, Thomas, but I was just wondering if this is normal: I opened my account on 4/2/02 (Tuesday). I finally got it up and running on...
  8. S

Blocking IP's or URL's

Is there a code to block a certain IP or URL from visiting my page? Thanks
  9. S

How to use Phenominet?

I have a small HTML site but I am hosting compressed (500Kb) .wav files for other students to use as BG music on their free web pages. I signed up with Phenominet for 30Gig/mon transfer. I went to my site and alls I see is "Your page goes here". Where's the File Manager so I can manage my files...
Back