• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Stable and Reliable Hosts?

sannie

I am familiar with Phenominet, Terrabyte and Geocities. Are there any other stable and reliable web hosts out there?

Thanks

ROTFLMAO Geocities Stable hahaha
Anyway definatly Myacen.com, the most reliable would have to be the more expensive ones, the hosts that own there own datacenter and aren't on resellers. Or basically the people who do it as a career instead of a hobby. Cnet.com has links to the most reliable hosts,

Originally posted by Giancarlo
Geocities stable? :confused:

Originally posted by guitarnerd
ROTFLMAO Geocities Stable hahaha

I have a small HTML site on Geocities, but It gets a lot of traffic. Geocities is very stable. I stream music off their servers and Geocities has not gone down once! That is stable. :D
No, "Sorry, our server is down but we're working to resolve the prob...". That is not what I consider stable :rolleyes:

The prices are ok. 8.95/mo for a service I could get 5 times as good at myacen.com. But it's not that much worse than other paid hosts.

I knew a guy that did but withen a month he cancelled because he had no idea of inexpensive hosts, he is a member here I forgot his screen name though

Originally posted by Archbob
Anyone ever use goecities paid service?

I'm paying $19.95 for my site on Geocities. I get 100MB space/25GB transfer. OK, now I know I can get a better deal elsewhere. Hey, I'm just a newbie. What can I say? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by guitarnerd
Check out myacen.com sannie you won't regret it :)

I did check them out. My sites are high traffic. They're packages do not offer higher than 20Gig. I need at least 40GB.

Thanks anyway :D

Back