• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. L

Hard Disk Problem

I accidentally deleted the partition table (i think) of one of my hard drives. I can view the data of that hard disk via DOS but I can't access the drive via Windows. It says: The disk is not formatted / The volume does not contain a recognised system. Please tell me how I can recover my...
  2. L

can't delete files

thanks a lot :) it works oh i wonder how the script deletes the files then ... @@
  3. L

can't delete files

ikonboard files... i can't delete the forums @_@ i'm sorta uninstalling it ... grrrrrr it says permission denied i can't even CHMOD it now grrrr what happened? it doesn't allow me to delete those files!
  4. L

site about chinese food

:) ah that's nice~ :rolleyes:
  5. L

site about chinese food

hi ... :) still remember me? you have a good memory =p thhhhanks! um ... not really mastered. had lots of problem w/ php! haha and messed up all my codes o_o well and yeah for the english polls.. =p yeah i haven't done it for other languages ;) lazy me
  6. L

site about chinese food

Hi everyone. http://library.thinkquest.org/C0122155/ anyone could give some comments to our site ? =) i hope you all will like it thanks ;) :o
  7. L

search engine script which can search dynamic files like php ?

yeah but do the search engine index the parsed php files or non-parsed ones? example i include a file ... for the context so... it won't be able to search that if they only search raw php
  8. L

good script for a glossary in php ?

thanks :) um ... do you know how i can link to a specific word? like for example on a site ... i have the word apples i'd like to link back to the glossary ...
  9. L

good script for a glossary in php ?

any recommendations for a good script in php and mysql for a glossary ?? thx
  10. L

search engine script which can search dynamic files like php ?

hi ... does anyone know where i can get a free script written in either perl/php which can index and search files like php for a site(like ... search the parsed one and not the script itself) because like my site is now in php but the search scripts i have can't search php files(esp w/ variables...
  11. L

is it possible to have a variable inside the include() of php

i'd like to ask is it possible to have a varibable inside the include() for example $url="a.txt"; include('$url'); ... i've tried and... it doesn't work for example i have 2 variables $chapter=1 // what chapter $page=1 //what page in the chapter i'd like to then include the...
  12. L

how to select cursors?

possible, using css
  13. L

the world has a great future?

y2k is really that great?
  14. L

Why do you hate spam? I love it!

how can you not get spam my gosh i envy you! i guess if a person like signed up for ANYTHING on the net he/she will get spam or if it's under a well known domain? dunno i get 10 spams a day and they repeat DUH. and now i see people who don't use the malito tag on their homepage...
  15. L

yeah... do you guys think the *world* has a great future then?
  16. L

Adobe GoLive

agree i totally agree w/ el crapo i'm on a 56k and the page took me at least 20 seconds to load? well if you don't want any vistors to your page except yourself you can't always take that "Too Bad for You" attitude. it depends how you want your site to be. "MIE v5.0 or higher...
  17. L

dunno i was using windows 95 then and i got this sth sth y2k windows 95 update i wasn't affected anyone who was?
  18. L

agree y2k.... lol it wwasn't as scary as people thought.... i continued w/ my life
  19. L

ya agree so probably eventually everyone would be unemployed?
Back