• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Adobe GoLive

IHS-Squad

Wanna have a good html editor??? then use Adobe GoLive it has many features look at our site..it`s made by adobe golive....it looks ver good!!!

erhm

sorry to break it to ya, but almost every other editor can do that. ex. dreamweaver, frontpage, claris hompage <==ive never used this ...

-pD9

p.s. nice graffix ... =D ... btw, its just a matter of how well you know the program youre working with ...

I work with dreamweaver, and I think it's the best.
I used to work with GoLive, but I didn't like the interface ...

phatdood9 is right, it doesn't matter so much wich HTML-editor you use. You just need him to do basic (way to much work in notepad), after that, you van do the finetuning in HTML.

I think that people don`t like adobe golive, because not eveybody use it, or they are can`t work with it!!!
I like the interface very much...ok dreamweaver is good also, but in my opinion it is not so good as dreamweaver:)

Neo_Mitochondrian>>>Right clicking to bad for you then....loads the page to slow???i don`t think so...My page is hosted on a very fast server which uses adsl. i think your connection is to slow...because within 2 second my page will show up...
Don`t like it, then bad luck for you......

Originally posted by IHS-Squad
Neo_Mitochondrian>>>Right clicking to bad for you then....loads the page to slow???i don`t think so...My page is hosted on a very fast server which uses adsl. i think your connection is to slow...because within 2 second my page will show up...
Don`t like it, then bad luck for you......

sorry to tell ya but not all people are on broadband connections. The majority are still on 56k's. And the reason its loading wicked fast for you its prob because you have it cached into yer temp internet files. And i beg of you not to take that "Too Bad for You" attitude. Because you may lose a lot ov visitors liek that. Just my $.02

agree

i totally agree w/ el crapo

i'm on a 56k and the page took me at least 20 seconds to load?

well if you don't want any vistors to your page except yourself you can't always take that "Too Bad for You" attitude. it depends how you want your site to be.

"MIE v5.0 or higher 1024-786 "?

mm so it is like for users w/ resolution 1024 * 768 or higher? that's a pretty high resolution i'm only using 800x600

oh yeah, btw, nice graphics ;) but you should reduce their loading time...

Laine>>>Yes the website is for 1024 by 768 pixels actually i have a 1280 by 1024 pixels screen resulution, but i`ve made it for a 1024 by 768 screen resolution...i`m sorry for the person who can`t , or must wait before you can see the website....i know that it takes a long time to load the page, that`s why i have cable / adsl connection now:).....

Back