• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Free Domain with the purchase of any plan except the mini!!

Yes you heard right free domain name with the purchase of any plan except the mini plan. http://www.serversonic.com And if you want discounts and custom plans email me: evan@serversonic.com or AIM: EJIce12 If you want the refferer code for this special offer just email me or AIM me we can...
  2. S

ServerSonic.com LOOK AT THIS

I am going to show you some of our plans and some specials also. Mini Plan: 50MB Storage 2000MB Bandwidth 5 E-mail Addresses $4.99/Month Basic Plan: 250MB Storage 5000MB Bandwidth 50 E-mail Addresses $9.99/Month Golden Plan: 750MB...
  3. S

Need a host for my image portfolio (mostly all images)

I need a host with: 50 mb space good amount of bandwidth FTP and/or Browser POP3 (at least 1) that allows image portfolio sites and a big file size limit (not 35mb.com)
  4. S

Will advertise on website in return for a domain name

Ok I want to know if anyone is willing to sponsor me and I will put a footbanner on my partner's and I's site. If you are interested please post here I am kinda desperate someone help please. Here is a description: It's called Chexbox. It is an entertainment web site on gaming and...
  5. S

Ok Need some BIG HELP

Ok I need to know if there is any domain registries that I can send pure cash to the address and maybe just send my info to the address and the company register it for me. If anyone have a company or works for one or knows of one that I can do this and the domain prices are economical please PM...
  6. S

Need a free host for storage with the following:

Ok I need: 50+ mb space 2+ GB transfer per month POP3 email (at least 2 accounts) FTP and browser uploading and thats it but remember its for my graphix I heard there is a few game hosts that allow storage but just give me whatever meets the requirements.
  7. S

Anyone willing to host a Graphics/Anime and Manga type site for free???

I dont like these hosts and I need the following for my site: 250-unlimited MB 5-unmetered bandwidth PHP4 at least one MySQL accounts at least 2 POP3 mail accounts FTP access And a subdomain This is for a graphics/ anime site. Anyone help?:confused:
  8. S

PHP4, MySQL, 150 megs, 20 GB transfer etc

I need PHP4 MySQL 150 megs FTP 20-25 GB transfer And however email accounts not anything old something new if possible like no: t35, dk3, host.sk, etc etc. Give me something new please I've heard of everything else. :devious2: :chinese2:
  9. S

My site that I use to host graphics

here it is: My Site tell me what you think I had it made by someone and I haven't uploaded anything to it yet so be nice.:D
  10. S

Ok now I need someone to help me make a phpbb forum with PHP

ok I'm gonna tell everyone straight up: I need someone to help me make a phpbb forums with PHP4, and MySQL. If you have Aim my screen name is: EJIce12, ICQ is 151666808, email is: My Email , or just tell me by PM. But first if you can help at all post it here. Thanks:D
  11. S

can I get some free sponsored hosting?

Ok I am planning on making a forum with this site with phpbb so I need PHP4, how ever many mysql accounts you wanna give me (at least one), 50 mb space, 5-7 GB transfer, and I will give you a banner SPOT on the site and forum (NO POP-UPS!!!!!!!!! OR ANYTHING THAT WILL NOT BE ON THE PAGE!!!!!!!!)...
  12. S

I need a web designer to come work on a small site.

Ok I need this done for free my site is so small and it will only be used for people to pick up graphix from other forums that I made. My Site that sucks It doesn't even have the links so if you can help PM me, email me at: My Email , or if you have aim my sn is: EJIce12. But if you can help...
Back