• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ok now I need someone to help me make a phpbb forum with PHP

ServerSonicRep

ok I'm gonna tell everyone straight up: I need someone to help me make a phpbb forums with PHP4, and MySQL. If you have Aim my screen name is: EJIce12, ICQ is 151666808, email is: My Email , or just tell me by PM. But first if you can help at all post it here. Thanks:D

You want to code a program written in PHP? well in that case, you should know SQL and PHP. You have to learn Database Management first. Cookies. Embeding SQL statement on PHP is quite simple (for intermediate PHP coders).

I think that he just wants to install a version pf phpbb! :D

In that case you need a hosting that supports php & mysql. Create the mysql database, upload the files, and run the install file!

How could it be hard to upload a phpBB forum? Even a programming idiot like me can do it. They provide directions, so it should be easy.

ahhh installation. Mika is right, what you need is a host that supports PHP with function mail() enabled and mySQL account.

Originally posted by conkermaniac
How could it be hard to upload a phpBB forum? Even a programming idiot like me can do it. They provide directions, so it should be easy.
Maybe he hates all the other free board's layout and decided it was time to make one himself. :)

Back