• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. W

the host of dreams

The perfect host should have the following features: - free - 200MB - unlimited webspace - Unlimited Bandwidth - Adfree - 24/7 ftp - SSH - SSI - PHP - Unlimited MYSQL Databases + Phpmyadmin - Fast - CGI-Bin - ASP - Unlimited Subusers with FTP Access - CFM - Free Domain Name...
  2. W

Host.sk gets better???

I had an account on host.sk. It was (after failed installation of a wbb1.1.1) unused. 2 days ago i tried it again. my account was gone. Well, I signed up again. fast confirmation, fast configured sql database, slow ftp server (in the first connected minutes) but then it got faster. i converted...
  3. W

I neeeeeeed Forum-space:

at last 10 mb space, php+mysql! Should be fast. please no banners, but popups are ok
  4. W

dot.tk forwarding???

.tk only allows to redirect to real urls???? What if the isp only gives name.isp.org or server.isp.org/name ????? Actually no isp says you the real domain name. How to redirect to, for example, dk3 ?????
  5. W

I need Webspace with the following features

- It must be free - no ads (if possible) - It should be in English, German or French - ftp - unlimited webspace - htaccess - php+mysql if possible
  6. W

I need Webspace with the following features

- It must be free - no ads (if possible) - It should be in English, German or French - ftp - unlimited webspace - htaccess - php+mysql if possible
Back