• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Host.sk gets better???

weep

I had an account on host.sk. It was (after failed installation of a wbb1.1.1) unused. 2 days ago i tried it again. my account was gone. Well, I signed up again. fast confirmation, fast configured sql database, slow ftp server (in the first connected minutes) but then it got faster. i converted the old posts and installed them. What happened?? The board was running! Perhaps some people would find it a bit slow, but i say its speedy engough for a forum

Maybe because all (or almost all) warez sites were get deleted, and because of it, you can enjoy the bandwidth :)
Just hope those warez wont spread under host.sk again...
or else...you know..

Too unstable.. and no mail().. even tripod.co.uk offers a limited version of mail()... not even phpinfo() is allowed.

Buut they are the only true unlimited host, and I compliment them for staying alive under such circumstances.

Originally posted by ( - P z Y - )
Too unstable.. and no mail().. even tripod.co.uk offers a limited version of mail()... not even phpinfo() is allowed.

Buut they are the only true unlimited host, and I compliment them for staying alive under such circumstances.

Um, I don't think so. For new members, host.sk offers only 20 mb webspace for free.

Originally posted by Cracker

Um, I don't think so. For new members, host.sk offers only 20 mb webspace for free.
actually umm no, i think, i am pretty sure it is still Unlim, i think you are thinking of somehwere else, unless you can prove your observations.

i dont think that host.sk can get better. What have they changed? I signed up and sendmail in php does not work and also a lot of other things are dead. I dont like them.

Back