• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need Webspace with the following features

weep

- It must be free
- no ads (if possible)
- It should be in English, German or French
- ftp
- unlimited webspace
- htaccess
- php+mysql if possible

Why do you need unlimited space? You should know that nobody is going to give you that without putting 50 ads on each page. With the exception of unlimited space and .htaccess (I think), Multimania works fine.

i need at least 700mb.
i have unlimited with a little banner, but no htaccess, and that's what i need

U doing warez or something?

U'd be lucky to get more than 100megs now without ads and still hv decent server speed along with reasonable bandwidth....

Not warz. Im the webmaster of a clan, and i offer them webspace. There are some spaceproviders with the features i need, but registration takes a looooong time :D

If you offer them webspace, why don't you signup with www.megagiga.com

they give you

"unlimited space"
dunno the bandwidth
ftp
no .htaccess :/

they give the people who signup
10mb
ftp
customizable ads (you can choose what ads by editing subfooter.txt in the ftp dir)
some cgi (i think)
80k file size limit (which is enough FOR most people)
and some other things

so why not host your "750mb" at yourname.wigloo.com, then get the clan members to signup for the 10mb etc etc

it's instant signup but the welcome email can sometimes take a bit of time.

What do you need .htaccess for? Is it for custom 404 pages? If so then some hosts let you have custom 404 pages but not .htaccess. Tripod UK gives 50mb, mysql and php (soon) and I think custom 404 pages. If you want something which you have requested then paid hosting is the only option.

Back