• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

looking for a another host, AGAIN, here's what I need ...

I own/run Mikhailtech and we're currently hosted by Meemsites but we're having issues and have been for a while now, so it's time to switch over again. Man, WTF, how can 10 different hosts all turn out to be crap? Anyway, this doesn't have to be a dedicated server, but it's preferable. Here's...
  2. M

Fastclick questions

Just wondering about a few things (contacted them but got no reply yet and I can't wait till Monday hehe). Actually only those who have been with Fastclick can probably help me out. First off, in the 468x60 banner ad campaign, how many sets of banners am I allowed to disable? If I could do as I...
  3. M

Any good banner CPM programs?

Are there any good CPM programs out there that pay for views of banners? Smaller square ones (125x125) are preferable but if the price is right standard ones (468x60) will do. Looking for something in the range of $0.5-1 CPM. This is banner views ONLY, no popups or anything like that. We get...
  4. M

HELP ASAP! Need new host, average requirements but LOTS of bandwidth .....

Ok, my site just got kicked off DPN, probably because we used up too much bandwidth, althought they advertised "unlimited" transfers. Buttcrap on that. Anyhow, it's probably time we moved on to a dedicated server anyway. I got between $50-100 to spend per month. Here's what I need: 250mb...
  5. M

NEED A HOSTING SERVICE ASAP, HIGH REQUIREMENTS (mainly bandwidth)

Ok, basically I got a big computer hardware site who's account has been terminated and, well, to make a long story short we're looking for another host. Requirements (constantly increasing): 150mb space unique IP FTP at least 5x pop3 email accounts full support for: CGI, PHP, Perl, SSI...
  6. M

Popuptraffic checks: tax return notification????

Just wondering, do I need to include my revenues with popuptraffic in my tax return form? And are there any taxes on it? Cause when I got the check, well, all it was was a check, no invoice, no nothin. So what do I do about this???? Help!
  7. M

New layout coming, need advice on logo and some help with other stuff....

Alright guys, here's my site so far: http://www.mikhailtech.com. And here is the new layout in the works: http://www.mikhailtech.com/test01.shtml. Now I have several questions. First, some suggestions/feedback about the logo. I plan on putting the letters "MKT" on the side of the case...
  8. M

New layout coming, need suggestions about logo and some other stuff....

Alright guys, here's my site so far: http://www.mikhailtech.com. And here is the new layout in the works: http://www.mikhailtech.com/test01.shtml. Now I have several questions. First, some suggestions/feedback about the logo. I plan on putting the letters "MKT" on the side of the case (seen...
  9. M

NEED GOOD BANNER ADD PROGRAM....hits not an issue!

Alright, I'm currently working with Popuptraffic, but popups/popbehinds are getting annoying and cause visitor loss (duh). I won't even mention how unprofessional the whole idea is. Anyway, I need a good banner ad program. Please don't say Amazing Media, I won't explain why. Also, preferably one...
  10. M

PLEASE REVIEW: Mikhailtech, computer hardware site (new layout)

Let me know what you think of the new layout :)
  11. M

Standard Internet: $4-$6 CPM?!?!? how do you sign up?

just wondering. i went to standard internet's site, and they say they pay $4-6 CPM on BANNERS. is this true? and how do you sign up? and what are the minimum requirements? thanks :)
  12. M

HIT COUNTER: unique visitors, ip tracking ....

anyone where i can get a hit counter that keeps tabs of unique visitors and does ip tracking? (sorta like geocities' counter) thanks
  13. M

What the best place to register a domain name? (cheapest too) need to know ASAP!!!!!!

does anyone know the best (and cheapest) place to register a .com domain name? And how much do you pay per year? (please don't say namezero) thanks :):)
  14. M

PLEASE REVIEW: Mikhailtech, computer hardware site

Computer hardware site started out about 2 months ago, I would really appreciate some feedback. We now have 3 employees (including myself) and 100+ hits per day. Tell me what you think: http://www.mikhailtech.hexus.net :):):):)
  15. M

BEST WEBHOST: This is what I need, I'm new, Please help!!!!

Ok, I'm new at this, but here is what I need: domain name hosting 200mb space 1 domain no sub-domains all languages (cgi, etc.) 10gb/month transfer How much per year (about)? What would be a good company? Also, I would like to have to option to upgrade plans (more web storage...
  16. M

HELP!!! need a good banner ad CPM program!!!!

Popups are a bit annoying and I want to know if you guys know of any CPM banner ad programs......that pay just as well as popup traffic and have just as good a rep.......thanks!!!!!!!!!
  17. M

12/11/00 popuptraffic is down.....what's up?

UPDATE: man popuptraffic goes down EVERY day.... UPDATE: does popuptraffic REALLY go down EVERY day for a little bit? seems like my stats arent working over at popuptraffic today.....anyone else experience this yet? i hope its just temporary.... :) ;) :) ;) :) [Edited by mikhail on...
  18. M

Arggggg.....where is my POPUPTRAFFIC popup?!?!?!?! help.......no one answering.....

HELP! I just submitted to popuptraffic and I pasted my code (between the <head> tags like they said), but I don't get a popup when I go there! Does it just take time or is there something wrong? Thanks -Mikhail
  19. M

WHERE IS MY POPUP TRAFIC CODE????

Alright, I just submitted to popuptraffic and pasted the code onto my webpage and uploaded the updated page, but I get no popup!!!! Does it just take some time (like a day or so) or is there something wrong? (yes, the code IS inside the head tags, I think I did everything right) Thanks ;)
Back