• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

12/11/00 popuptraffic is down.....what's up?

mikhail

UPDATE: man popuptraffic goes down EVERY day....

UPDATE: does popuptraffic REALLY go down EVERY day for a little bit?

seems like my stats arent working over at popuptraffic today.....anyone else experience this yet? i hope its just temporary....
:)
;)
;)

[Edited by mikhail on 12-16-2000 at 11:25 AM]

here's the solution to your problem:
go to a psychiatrist and tell him you have an extreme problem with shortage of patience.

relax dude they're gonna be back in a couple of days

a few days? hmmmmmmm

im new at this and thats why im inquiring: does this happen to them ALL the time? or did i find em on a bad streak? ;)

bring me into the light scotty...........

IC.........interesting.......oh well, thats good news that they have so many people i guess ;)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Allclicks looks good, but I want advertising that pays per IMPRESSION, NOT per click.......any ideas? (places that pay more than popuptraffic?)

Yes, quite suprising isn't it... you know I was always confused because it was a General, Ad Revenue question, you see. So it took a lot of thinking but I finaly came to the conclusion it was more about Ad Revenue than General and maybe should be placed on the Ad Revenue forum.

Simple Really ;)

Hey this was amazingly moved to the Ad Revenue forum! There is a god! :)

Also I think AllClicks exit program is closed... for new members not sure though.

Back